Untitled Part 65

Honeysuckle and Erduzi also followed everyone to open up wasteland. They put stone eggs on the ground to play with A Shui. The stone egg didn't crawl, just sat there, holding a dry leaf that I didn't know where I picked up and scribbling on the ground.

  Banxia wiped her sweat and looked up into the distance. The mountain is still vast. But it was about to warm up, and when they opened up the land and planted the seeds, the hills would turn pale green.

  At the same time, Wu Mo's eyes gradually recovered, and he could see blurry figures. Although not fully restored, but this gave everyone hope. The old doctor left the prescription and left, Wu Mo only needs to take the medicine on time, and with time, it will always be fine.

  Now that there is nothing in the family, he will use his weak eyesight to walk around the village during the day to inspect the current state of defense. Thanks to the efforts of this period, the guards of the famous people were also equipped with horses and broadswords. Out of the taboo of Sword Spirit, they don't use swords.

  Now there are more foreigners outside the clan than before, and they are often mixed with some sturdy-looking men and horses, not like ordinary herb collectors or medicine dealers, which makes the prominent clan people more vigilant. They knew that the people who hired people to set fire to the mountains were probably among those people.

  After Wu Mo inspected the village, he finally felt relieved. No matter how many eyes were on them, at least they were prepared as best they could.

  In fact, he also understood in his heart that without the protection of the Lang family, the noble family alone cannot stop those coveted by the outside world. If people from outside gather in large numbers to break into the temple, what can the prominent family do to stop it?

  At night, he asked Banxia to help him go through the parchment scrolls of the famous family, hoping to find a solution from the ancestors. But no, there is no record of foreign invasion in the history of the prominent family.

  Closing the dossier, he seemed to have a feeling that it seems that since the beginning of these few years, the prominent family has not been peaceful. For more than a thousand years before this, the prestigious family seemed to be an isolated corner of the world, which had never been noticed by the world.

  He raised his eyes and tried his best to look at it. With his blurred vision, he could faintly see the outline of Cangshan. It was where he grew up, and he could keenly capture every breath there. I don't know since when, he began to feel that something was slowly changing, and he couldn't see clearly, but it was indeed different.

  Maybe it's the disappearing láng of the ancient mountain, maybe it's the temple he once walked through, or maybe it's the flowers and rough trees of the ancient mountain.

  On this day, he once again asked Banxia to follow him to the vicinity of the forbidden area.

  The forbidden area was still covered with thorns. He closed his eyes and listened carefully, but there was still no sound, breath or smell of the láng clan in the wind.

  There are no paw prints in the vicinity, as if there were no láng on this mountain at all.

  For a moment, he even suspected that about the group of sturdy and savage láng, about the láng mother who raised him since childhood, and about the láng brother Xiao Hei who grew up together, all this is an illusion for everyone.

  He looked at the thorns that could not be seen, and couldn't help but let out a high-pitched whistling sound.

  Xiao Hei, where are you, if you are still in this world, can you hear my call?