Untitled Part 55

It was a tough time. He was left to comfort and take care of the old, weak, women and children. After the fire was extinguished, he sent his group up the mountain as well. Now that he, a big man, is trapped in this group of women, he suddenly has a headache.

  He didn't have the majesty of his eldest brother to say a word to calm the group of women, not to mention that there was also his own wife, Duohui, among the group of rambunctious women.

  He looked at Duohui in embarrassment, and said naively, "Don't make a fool of yourself, when is this all, it's just adding chaos."

  Duohun didn't take it seriously, and talked eloquently: "Why is this causing trouble? You said that we went up the mountain to look for it, is it hindering you, or is there any danger? Could it be that you are afraid that you will not have food when you come back at night? This Don't be afraid, we will leave someone to prepare meals for you."

  The old mother raised her eyelids to look at her son, who had always been sluggish: "Duohun is right, let Duohun and the others go up the mountain. Although we old people can't do much work, we can still cook a meal. As for those The grandmothers with their little babies also stay and help with the cooking."

  Even the old mother said so, how dare other people object to anything, Yan had no choice but to smile: "Then you go."

  After Pinellia changed the medicine for the wild láng, he bandaged the wound again. Ye Láng looked down at Banxia, ​​and made a whimpering sound, which was everywhere, and didn't know what the sound meant.

  After treating the wound, she reached out and stroked its fur, and said softly, "We were the one who couldn't be bothered with you back then, but now that we can heal you, it can be regarded as an expression of apology for that day. I'll go up the mountain to find Wu Wu. In the end, you will be careful with this wound, and you will be fine, go up the mountain and go back to the láng group."

  When Banxia mentioned the láng group, there was a look of sadness in the wild láng's eyes, thinking that many láng brothers who came to it were buried in the sea of ​​​​fire.

  Saying goodbye to this wild láng, Banxia walked out of the room, came to Arno's side, looked at A Shui who was sleeping in Arno's arms, reached out and stroked her cheek, and then said to Arnuo: "Anuo, I too If you want to go up the mountain, take care of Ah Shui at home. If she is hungry, feed her boiled corn porridge first."

  Arnold nodded: "I know." In the past, how Banxia took care of A Shui, he was all on the sidelines, and it was no problem to take care of A Shui alone.

  After jiāo replaced Arno, Banxia walked to the crowd: "I heard what you said just now. Thank you for your kindness. Today is all gone, and I will go up the mountain to find it myself."

  When Yanyi heard this, his head grew bigger and bigger, but Banxia was his younger daughter-in-law, and he, the elder man, was not able to say anything, so he desperately signaled Duohui to say something with his eyes.

  Why didn't Duohun know that the old man in his family was a taciturn master, so he had to come out and say, "Banxia, ​​wait at home, you still have A Shui to take care of."

  Banxia shook her head: "It's okay, I'll be back in the evening, A Shui is very good, but after half a day, she can follow Anuo."

  Seeing Banxia say this, Duohui said nothing more.

  When Fei on the mountain saw this group of women's soldiers going up the mountain, he was quite surprised, and his brows were furrowed, but he thought that these women's families could be found together, and he didn't say anything, so he let San Lengzi lead the women's soldiers. Divide into arrays according to the previous rules, explain the rules, and search in batches.