Untitled Part 59

Banxia knew that he was a man, and he had the will to get it. If he had to refuse, he would inevitably provoke Gu Qiwang, who was full of him, and had nowhere to vent and hold it in his body. Such a big man with a woman beside him, it looks really pitiful to hold back like this. Immediately, he lowered his head, snuggled up to his body, and whispered in his ear: "You haven't fully recovered yet, don't move yourself, since you want me, I'll give it to you myself."

  Although Wu Mo couldn't see it, he heard the helpless, submissive and shy tone of his own woman in his ears, and a sweet and greasy feeling surged in his chest, it was like following Xiao Hei foraging in the mountains when he was a child. After eating the found honeycomb, it is sweet to the heart.

  His big hands couldn't help holding the woman in his arms tightly. Although he couldn't see it, he stared at her with his head down and asked hoarsely, "Then, how do you give it to me?"

  His throat was inexplicably thirsty. In the past, the two of them acted by himself, and his Pinellia softly groaned under him. Now she wants to take the initiative to give it to himself, which makes his lower abdomen more and more tense.

  What is she going to do?

  Banxia lowered her head, only to feel Wumo's deep eyes staring at her, although she knew that he couldn't see, she was inexplicably shy, she couldn't help raising her hand to cover his eyes, and said softly: " Don't look at me like that."

  Wu Mo raised his eyebrows and asked rudely, "What do you want me to do? I couldn't see it in the first place."

  Banxia picked up a piece of sackcloth beside him and covered his eyes: "You see people feel ashamed, so I covered you."

  Wu Mo wanted to laugh in his heart, but his eager anticipation made him dare not, for fear that Ban Xia's determination would be dispelled, so he had to endure it and said, "Okay."

  Covered with sackcloth, Wu Mo suddenly thought of a question: "What kind of cloth is this piece of cloth?" He felt something was wrong.

  Banxia was thinking about how to deal with him, and when she heard this, she just said casually, "What other cloth can I have at home, it's nothing more than our Ah Shui's diaper."

  Oh... As soon as these words came out, Wu Mo couldn't help crying and laughing, his lips moved, and he finally held back.

  Banxia thought about it and decided to start with the chest first. This is what she likes to touch the most on weekdays. The muscles are firm and elastic. When used as a pillow, it is moderately soft and hard. Now it is at least the most familiar to use the knife. .

  She moved her body and let herself sit on his strong waist first, feeling the tension under him, but she smiled herself: "Don't worry, I have to take it slow."

  Wu Mo's eyes were full of darkness, which made his senses more acute. He felt the touch of a woman's soft buttocks sitting on his waist, and even seemed to feel the ravines in the middle of that soft mass. This made his lips and teeth grumble, and his lower abdomen seemed to be on fire, and the hardness that was ready to go jumped up, standing upright behind Banxia's buttocks.

  Banxia was about to tentatively bend down to start the test from that chest, but she never thought that a hard object stood up behind her, as if shouting at herself, she frowned slightly, and reached out to pat the bouncing object. , coaxed softly: "You go down first, and I'll take care of you later."

  Wu Mo became more and more helpless, he really wanted to jump up and press the woman on his body under him to ravage the four nüè, but... he gritted his teeth and endured it.