Untitled Part 42

Thinking of this, his hands firmly wrapped around Xiao Hei's body.

  He is the patriarch of the prestigious family and the brother of Xiao Hei, and he will never let Xiao Hei attack the forbidden area of ​​the temple again.

  At this time, the frightened guards of the famous family used their bodies to stick together tightly against the temple. Although they were injured, if this láng dared to offend the temple again, it would be their fiery chests instead of their fiery chests. The old wooden door.

  Just when a group of people were carefully guarding against this giant láng, suddenly several láng howls cut through the night sky, and everyone was startled and looked over.

  However, he saw that the gray giant he had seen that night appeared in front of him, followed by twelve ordinary wild animals.

  As soon as these láng arrived on the field, they surrounded Xiao Hei.

  At this moment, Xiao Hei lowered his head, the despair, anger and sorrow gradually faded away, and the quiet green eyes gradually returned to their former calm.

  The gray giant gave a majestic growl to Xiao Hei, and Xiao Hei responded with a long howl.

  After a while, he saw Xiao Hei leave with the gray giant, and the twelve wild animals were broken. That posture, quite the posture of escort.

  When the group of láng disappeared, the clansmen who guarded the temple finally breathed a sigh of relief and ran over to ask Wumo: "Patriarch, what happened just now?"

  Wumo was looking at the backs of the láng and pondering, when he heard this, he just shook his head: "I don't know, I only know that this giant láng brought the black láng back to confess his guilt."

  After he finished speaking, he came back to his senses and looked at the injuries on everyone's body: "Does it matter? Inform another group of people to guard the temple, and you come home with me, and I will let Banxia treat you."

  At this time, all the people of the clan were alarmed and came here one after another. Among them, Pinellia was naturally included.

  Pinellia held the awakened little baby A Shui, followed by Anuo. At this moment, when Ah Shui saw Daddy, he tried his best to move forward, waving both hands to be hugged by Daddy.

  Wu Mo walked over, took A Shui from Banxia's hand and held it in his arms. Who knew that A Shui was very excited to see his father in the middle of the night, and even kicked and danced hard in his father's arms, and was pooh-pooh at Wumo. He spat, and the people around him could hardly bear to look directly at him.

  You are a great patriarch, an existence that cannot be blasphemed in the eyes of every prominent family, but these people obviously do not include your precious daughter!

  Seeing that several members of the tribe were injured, Banxia led them home for treatment.

  At this time, the people of the prominent family either saw it with their own eyes, or heard from others, they all knew that a láng had offended the temple, and began to talk about it, and some people discussed the previous vision. Something that never happened.

  Wu Mo embraced the restless Ah Shui and began to appease everyone, and said that he would definitely find out about this matter, and everyone gradually calmed down.

  Wu Mo said a few more words, telling the strong men on duty in the next shift to be careful, so that everyone went back to sleep.

  After such a tossing, seeing that the sky was getting brighter, Wu Mo held A Shui and led Anuo to the house.