Untitled Part 70

I saw that the swords around their necks fell one after another, escorting all the people from the rivers and lakes to the end, and the bearded leader, if he hadn't been able to hide in time, would have lost his life.

  But in this way, everyone also looked at the place where Wu Mo and others were hiding. Wu Mo saw the traces of his deeds, and the few captives of the famous clan quickly ran to the clan, and he led the group out of the hiding place, and walked towards the clan with a golden knife.

  It turned out that the foreigners surrounding the temple were actually mixed, each with their own purpose, some came to watch the fun, and some came to look for the sword. Everyone was not working together. At this time, seeing the beards who were leading the way, there were also people secretly. The applause thought that there was one less opponent, so no one stepped forward to stop the noble clan chief, and they all made way for him to pass.

  The bearded man was naturally angry. He had long heard of this patriarch's name, but he didn't expect the scene to change as soon as he appeared. He couldn't help but stare at the young patriarch with cold eyes.

  Wu Mo came to the clan, and saw that the clan, men and women, young and old, all took knives, forks, bows and arrows, and each stood in front of the temple to protect the temple.

  Banxia saw Wumo coming back, and Anuo, who was beside him, hugged A Shui and hurried up to meet her. When A Shui saw her grandma, whom she had not seen for a long time, she was so anxious that she tried desperately to get into Banxia's arms. Like a puppy. Even though the enemy in front of her was in front of her, Banxia still couldn't help holding her small face, kissing and kissing, holding her tightly in her arms, and patted her back soothingly.

  And the children and the elderly who were kidnapped returned to their relatives, and they all cried with joy.

  Fei Jian Wumo came back and brought back the wooden sheep, nodded, and motioned for the clan to bring the wooden sheep down.

  Hou Yan and others have gathered behind Wu Mo, standing there with the clan.

  Duohun stared blankly at his son who was brought back, with tears of despair in his eyes.

  Seeing Wu Mo's return, the old mother stepped forward tremblingly and said, "Wu Mo, today is a big disaster for our noble family. This group of thieves from outsiders must enter the temple."

  Wu Mo supported his old mother and glanced coldly at the foreigners who were staring at the scene. He sneered, but looked back and comforted the old mother: "Old mother, the temple is the heaven for the famous people and the land for the famous people. It is impossible for us to let anyone enter the temple."

  ☆、73 finale

  The man with cheeks sneered coldly and looked at the situation around him. He knew that he had hit the front line and all his subordinates were injured. The arrows of those famous family members were extremely accurate, and they didn't hurt the vital point, but the arrows hit their knees one by one, and they lay there and could no longer move.

  He knew that if he wanted to reap the benefits here today, he would have to muddy the water, so he opened his voice and shouted: "The patriarch of the famous family, I heard that there is not only a divine sword in your temple, but you can get this sword. You will definitely be able to gain the world, and there will be inexhaustible treasures of gold and silver. Today, the heroes of the world are all here, and I advise you to come out as soon as possible, lest this sword has no eyes, but it will hurt us and hurt your innocent people."

  Regarding the matter of the famous family, there are more legends that there is a divine sword. Now that he said this, everyone's eyes are shining, but it turns out that there are endless treasures in it? Everyone present didn't even think about it. If they could enter the temple, they would not be able to grab that divine sword, and it would be good to pick up some gold and silver. At the moment, everyone is excited, and they are jumping and trying one by one. All of a sudden, everyone in the prominent family was on guard, and they showed their weapons one after another.