Untitled Part 39

Seeing Banxia coming in, Duohui said with red eyes: "Banxia, ​​grandma Qijin said that this is actually a fetus, and I'm afraid she won't be able to get out."

  As soon as he heard the pregnancy, Banxia's mind suddenly buzzed. The medical skills of the famous people are very simple, and they can only treat some small patients. I am afraid that this kind of fetal position is really difficult to guarantee!

  At this moment, all kinds of scenes appeared in her mind, and all kinds of knowledge about production that she gradually recalled, but those were too vague and far away, and it was impossible for them to come in handy!

  At this moment, Ren Dong suddenly opened her eyes, she suddenly looked at her sister, she trembled and wanted to reach out to pull her, and weakly called out: "Sister, save me, Ren Dong doesn't want to die..." The voice was weak but shrill.

  Banxia felt sad in her heart, and hurriedly stepped forward to hold her sister's hand. When she started, she only felt extremely cold, and murmured, "Honeysuckle, hold on, please, you will be born!"

  Honeysuckle's tears and sweat have long since been indistinguishable, her hair sticking to her face, she shook her head weakly: "Sister, I'm so uncomfortable, I don't want to die... But it's so uncomfortable... You help me..."

  Her eyes gradually blurred, as if she lost her focus, and she started talking nonsense again: "Give me a knife, I can't stand it anymore..." She suddenly exhausted her last strength and shouted hoarsely: "Sister, Dad, I don't want to live. Come on, let me die, I can't take it anymore!" After this hoarse roar, she seemed to have lost all her strength and lay there dumbfounded, still murmuring weakly: "Sister , let me die...please...I can't take it anymore..."

  Said, waving both hands, and the ginseng slices in his mouth did not know where they had gone, so Duohun and Qijin mother-in-law hurriedly held her down one by one. The wooden sheep outside heard the movement and slammed on the door in a hurry: "Let me in!"

  Old Duohui burst into tears: "What a sin, how can you let your child do this kind of thing!" Sitting on the womb, this happened in the village before, when I watched helplessly as the mother and son died together!

  In the sultry and bloody cries, Pinellia stepped forward and said, "Let me try."

  Duohui cried and said, "Banxia, ​​what can you do..." Duohui knew that the Master had no choice, let alone Pinellia.

  Qijin's mother-in-law held a glimmer of hope for Banxia: "Banxia, ​​what can you do?"

  Pinellia looked at her haggard and mournful sister with distress: "There is a way, maybe I can try it, but I don't have much hope."

  It's just maybe, even if this kind of thing happens in the world that can be remembered in the mind, maybe the final fate can only be guaranteed. No matter which one is guaranteed, the process is extremely bloody and cruel.

  But there is a method that Banxia used to see an old obstetrician in her early years, and that is to transfer the fetal position.

  Changing the fetal position depends on skills and experience, even the old obstetrician himself is reluctant to try it easily. Because this is not only difficult to succeed, but also the process is extremely painful, life is better than death.

  Banxia has no experience in this area, but now she can only try it.

  When Duohui heard Banxia say this, she begged with a glimmer of hope: "Banxia, ​​Rendong is all up to you, save her!" She said with a trembling voice: "The child can be reborn after the child is gone, but a human being If it's gone, it's all over, save your sister!" Duohui's trembling hands clenched Banxia's hand, almost hurting Banxia's hand: "Banxia, ​​save her, you must save her! !"