Untitled Part 71

Mu Yang was dragged by his mother because he betrayed the clan. He didn't want to run or fight, so he could only hide behind with the women and children. At this time, he looked at the red in front of him, his eyes widened. In any case, this is the place where he was born and raised. He never thought that the famous family would have such a tragic ending.

  Pinellia leaned against the cold door and closed her eyes in pain. How to solve the predicament in front of her? Does the famous family really have to face the fate of being exterminated?

  Could it be that the relatives, husbands and daughters in front of me are all moons in the shadows and waters in the mirror, and will they be empty in a blink of an eye?

  The battle ahead is still going on, and someone has already broken into the defense line of Wu Mo and others, and started to hack and kill the archers. Wu Mo had already bled in many places, but he looked at all this with a cold expression, and he slashed with a knife, raised his hand and released arrows, like a knife with a cold glow. Hou Yan, Fei and others were also injured. They stood there side by side, like a human wall, vowing not to let foreigners step behind them.

  Ah Shui popped her head out of Grandma's arms, staring at her big black eyes, watching all this silently. The blood was reflected in her eyes, making her eyes a little red. Many years later, she became the next patriarch of a prominent family. When she relied on Arnold's narration to write this piece of history, she only felt that the words she wrote were red.

  But at this time, she didn't know all of this, she just felt that there was a hint of moisture on her forehead. She raised her chubby little hand and touched the round head, but she felt a few drops of water.

  Banxia looked at everything in front of her despairingly, tears could not help falling.

  Is there any way to save the people in front of you? The sword spirit behind you, why are you making such a sound of sword cries at this time? The ancestors of the land slaves, do you want to watch your descendants go extinct here?

  At this moment, Banxia vaguely felt the door behind her shaking.

  She had a chill on her back and slowly turned around to look, only to see that the entire temple was shaking.

  At this time, Lady Wildflower next to her cried and said, "The Sword God has appeared, the temple is shaking, ah—the mountains are shaking!"

  Banxia's whole body was numb, as if some kind of drowning person had caught a floating board, she shouted loudly: "The mountain has collapsed, everyone, run, the ancient mountain is about to collapse!"

  At the beginning, her voice was hoarse and weak, and did not reach the ears of those who killed the red eyes, but with her shouting, the women around her also shouted, and then the men also found out, The clansmen also saw that the mountain was shaking.

  Finally, everyone panicked and shouted, "The mountain is about to collapse, run!"

  For a while, everyone ran back with their weapons, no longer caring about the treasures of the Temple of Swords.

  But where are they going? They were in a panic and ran in the direction they were coming and going. So like cháo water, some people fell, some people were injured, so people stepped on people, screaming screams, panic screams, endless.

  Seeing this, the bearded man looked at the dàng temple. He couldn't put it down. He was hesitating when he heard someone coldly shout, "Do you still want to run?"

  Turning around suddenly, it was Wu Mo. Although Wu Mo was in tattered clothes, he was in a mighty figure. The golden sword and the horse seemed to stand between the heavens and the earth. Although the ancient mountain collapsed, there was no change in his brows.