Untitled Part 44

=======================

  Since the uncle and nephew had nothing to gain, and seeing that it was too late, they had to hurry down the mountain.

  The mountain road is difficult to travel at night, not to mention the dangers everywhere. Fortunately, Wu Mo is used to walking in the mountains, even if he closes his eyes and walks on the mountain road, he still walks like flying. On the contrary, Arnold was quite curious and looked around. As they were walking, the two encountered a man in an outsider's costume. The man was startled when he saw the two of them. Wu Mo suddenly felt that this person was very suspicious, so he pulled this person and asked him why he went up the mountain at this time. This person had to come one by one, only to say that their group came here to collect the medicine. He was a new apprentice and was bullied by this group of people. the ròu soup, the master punished him to go hunting in the mountains at this time.

  Wu Mo saw that he was right. Although he thought it was weird, he couldn't figure out what was wrong. Besides, the family was waiting for Pinellia, so he didn't ask any more questions. He threw a hare caught on the mountain. To him: "You don't have to go up the mountain, take this and go back!"

  The man was very surprised, but he had no choice but to nod, thank him again and again, and take the hare down the mountain.

  After going down the mountain, the two hurried back home, and sure enough, they saw Banxia sitting on the stone bench in the yard with A Shui in her arms.

  Ah Shui always went to bed early, but now he still hasn't slept yet. He was held in his arms by Banxia and waited quietly. When he saw Wumo and Anuo appear, his eyes flashed, and his two little arms waved happily. At the same time, the two little fat legs were kicking and kicking in Banxia's arms, and they almost stretched half of their body out of Banxia's arms.

  Seeing her cute little appearance, Wu Mo smiled and hurried up to take A Shui. A Shui was held in his arms by Daddy. Pull, pinch, and scratch.

  Wu Mo couldn't hold back, and hurriedly said, "My Ah Shui, why are you pulling my nose?"

  Banxia couldn't help laughing when she heard this: "How does she know what a nose is and what an eye is, but seeing your big hard face, the others are flat, only one big nose is the most convenient to drag!"

  Wu Mo thought about it too, and couldn't help but point A Shui's nose with his finger: "You have such a small nose, but your heart is not small, I will make you some small things for you to play with tomorrow, so that you don't want to drag me all the time. nose."

  As soon as Banxia heard it, he said, "There are ready-made old tree roots outside the fence. You can use this knife to carve a few gadgets."

  Anuo took out his hidden hair from his arms and showed it to Banxia: "Auntie, look at this, the color is very beautiful, A Shui must like it."

  Pinellia took it over and took a look, isn't it, this color is brighter than the wild jī of Zhi's family, and it emits a colorful light. If it was made into a shuttlecock and hung in the air, Ah Shui would definitely grab it with his little fat hands. Thinking that she already had an idea here, she said: "Wu Mo, it's late today, let's rest first, I'll draw you a picture tomorrow, you can just do it."

  Just as he was talking, Wu Mo let out a cry helplessly, Ban Xia and Anuo hurriedly looked over and couldn't help laughing again.

  It turned out that Arnold didn't know how, the little fat hand with the nest pressed hard on Wumo's firm and high nose, and the other was excitedly dragging Wumo's head and dancing, like that. On the dàng swing, there was a sound of "ah woo ah porphyr" in his mouth. The poor patriarch, no matter how talented he is, at this moment, facing this sweet and soft little baby in his arms, he can't do anything, so he can only look at his wife and hope that she will come to rescue.