Untitled Part 19

Nowadays, Pinellia cao has other things in mind. It turns out that Pinellia's younger sister, Honeysuckle, is going to have a wedding in the next few days. Their mother died young, so Pinellia, as an older sister, had to go home to help caochi.

  Honeysuckle's wedding was presided over by Rui, a respected old man in the village. The difference between her wedding and Pinellia's was that there was a lot of dowry, which shocked the attention of the prominent family. So some stubborn old people couldn't see it. The boxes were obviously gorgeous clothes sent by foreigners. How could this be worn by the famous family!

  Immediately, an old man ran to the patriarch to tell the young man that he was not, saying that the young man was really becoming more and more unruly. But never thought, the patriarch was noncommittal about this matter, and did not mean to punish Ren Dong.

  There are a lot of criticisms from the old people now, but some of the younger generation are very jealous after seeing so many gorgeous things, thinking that since the patriarch did not object to this time, if they get married in the future, can they also get some foreign talents? Some rare things to decorate it? But where did these things come from, naturally, they came from the foreigners who were constantly stationed outside the village all year round.

  For a time, the small number of private exchanges between prominent clansmen and foreigners turned out to be gradually increasing.

  The foreigners guarding at the foot of the ancient mountain have the duty of merchants who collect medicine, and naturally there are also unscrupulous people who have other plans. So some people inquired about the temple from the famous people, and even asked about guarding the temple in shifts. The details are qíng.

  The patriarch held a special clan meeting for this, and strictly prohibited talking about the temple with foreigners - but did not say anything about the increase in jiāo exchange.

  This makes the ambitious young people in the family come to a conclusion: some things can be done.

  In their spare time, they would go to the mountains to hunt and collect herbs under the organization of the patriarch, and the income was generally distributed to the patriarch. But the clan didn't stop them from waking up early in the dark to hunt game and get some good medicine? So there was the young man who was looking forward to the scenery to marry the bride and ran into the mountains when he was free.

  The old people wept bitterly one by one. How many years have they followed the rules, are they corrupted by these ignorant younger generations? In order to covet that little food and clothing, they disregard the rules of their ancestors? Now you can change something to eat and wear, and it will inevitably start to break more taboos in the future!

  They even began to suspect the patriarch, are they old and confused? Or is it because of his granddaughter-in-law's favoritism?

  No, no, they quickly denied their own ideas. This is impossible. How wise and selfless the patriarch is!

  The eldest old man in the clan came to the patriarch's house crying with a cane, and exclaimed bitterly: "Patriarch, don't forget, more than 20 years ago, for the sake of the clan's rules, you were able to take your most beloved little daughter bī. On the dead end!

  Chapter 20

  Life in the mountains is very simple, but every day is fed to wash dishes and cook. If the weather is good and the snow melts, and when I have time to spare, I will invite the girls and women of the village to go to the forest to pick up some fruit and frozen wild mushrooms, which are very delicious in the corn porridge. Within a few days, Banxia had saved half a sack.