Untitled Part 40

Seeing her disbelief, Ren Dong had to repeat what Ban Xia said, but Mu Yang sneered: "Listen to her nonsense! His family gave birth to a girl, and our family gave birth to a boy, she must have I'm so greedy, I don't have to say a bunch of nonsense to arrange our baby!"

  If it was before, Ren Dong must have been angry and blamed her sister when she heard it, but now that she has gone through life and death, her whole mind has changed, and she persuaded Mu Yang: "How can she arrange our baby without any problems? I think we baby She feeds her there, and she takes good care of it, for this, the little girl A Shui does not have enough to eat, so she can only eat goat milk."

  But Muyang still didn't take it seriously, he was sitting on the side with a blue wormwood in his mouth, and he said: "Goat's milk is good, I heard that it is very nourishing, why is she reluctant to give us goat's milk to eat stone eggs? Woolen cloth?"

  Ren Dong was stunned when she heard this, she thought that she was a good man before, how could she now say such irrational words?

  But it was her own man. She took a deep breath and tried to persuade him: "I know you are unhappy about losing your position as patriarch, but do I feel better about this?" She sighed and continued: "I also hated my sister at first. Why should the patriarch treat her and Wumo so well, and why should the Master be so optimistic about her? Why do good things get her on?"

  When Mu Yang heard this, he remembered the sad things even more, and turned his face away as if he didn't want to hear it.

  Ren Dong went around in a circle, walked to him, and continued to persuade: "Muyang, but I thought about it later, since everyone thinks Wu Mo is more suitable to be the patriarch, let him be, let's not live as the patriarch. , as long as you, I, and the children are alive and well, aren't they happier than anything else?" After wandering around the gate of hell, Ren Dong really wanted to understand, as if he had grown up all of a sudden.

  But Mu Yang couldn't listen to this: "You have benefited from your sister, so of course you helped her speak!"

  When Ren Dong heard this, she was so aggrieved that her tears were about to fall: "Don't you benefit from others? Could it be that the one who was lying on the kang and almost died was not your wife? That baby who was almost never born was not your relative. son?"

  Seeing that Ren Dong was crying, Mu Yang still turned around and comforted her a few times, but she was always absent-minded.

  =========================

  When the stone eggs were fed for three months, they were finally brought home by the honeysuckle and raised by themselves. Such an old child can barely drink corn porridge, and since he goes to his sister to get a bowl of goat milk every day, the baby won't really be starving.

  Honeysuckle has been following the method taught by Banxia to stretch her arms and legs for the little stone egg. Gradually, the stone egg has made progress. The legs are no longer straight and side by side, and they start to be like a small frog like an ordinary baby. pose up.

  But in the days that followed, she still found that this baby did not seem to be the same as other babies.

  Others started to practice turning over, he seemed to have no interest at all, he just lay there like a piece of cake every day, looking up at the roof.

  Now that he has grown up, he is a beautiful baby, with eyes that are clearer than spring water. He looks at everything around him with big, pure eyes that can almost penetrate people's hearts, but he rarely makes a sound.

  The old mothers in the village all said that the child did not seem normal, and they were so sad. She held the little baby tightly in her arms, hoping that he would be as normal as other children.