Untitled Part 32

The two were talking when they suddenly heard the low bark of Ye Láng, the voice undulating everywhere, and it didn't sound like one. Hearing this, Wu Mo, hurry up and protect Ban Xia behind him. After all, in this wild suburb at midnight, who knows which group this wild animal belongs to, and whether it knows the rules.

  After a while, the deep eyes gathered, there were as many as seven or eight, they stopped barking, and the green eyes stared at the two in the middle.

  Wumo protected Banxia behind him, and he stepped forward and barked in response. The few láng squinted and wondered when they heard it, and then started "talking".

  Soon a few láng moved out of the way, and Wu Mo helped Ban Xia to go out.

  Wu Mo explained in a low voice: "They are guards guarding this mouth, waiting for us to come out. They also said that a woman fainted near here, it should be a welcome chūn."

  When Banxia heard the great joy, she originally thought that her sister had disappeared, but it turned out that she could still find it, and it was a worthwhile trip.

  The two stepped on the dense thickets, pushed aside the branches that stretched aside, and soon found Yingchūn lying behind a large rock.

  Ying chūn was covered in dirt, his clothes were tattered, his face and hands were scratched, his eyes were closed and he was unconscious. Banxia hurriedly stepped forward to explore its context, and then she felt relieved: "She has been hungry for a few days and passed out. We have to find some food for her." Follow her down the mountain.

  33 The Birth of a New Patriarch

  At the moment, Pinellia was sitting beside the stone, guarding Yingchūn, and Wumo picked some fruit from the nearby tree. Fortunately, it was summer, and there were plenty of delicious fruits on the mountain. As he was picking, he saw a spring beside him, thinking that Pinellia might be thirsty, so he wanted to fetch some water.

  In the summer now, he was wearing sackcloth made by Banxia himself. He immediately took off the top half robe and took out the knife that Banxia gave him. He first used a half-robe to draw a puddle of water from the spring, and the zooplankton in the water suddenly saw that he had left the spring, and they all panicked and swam in the sackcloth. After a while, they found that all the water was leaking.

  The spring water leaked from the sackcloth, followed by a scabbard below. After this filtration, at least all kinds of planktonic worms are gone in the water.

  After filling the water, he washed the sackcloth again, and took the sackcloth on the fruits he had just picked and went back quickly.

  Seeing him coming back, Pinellia felt even more hungry, so he picked up the fruit and ate it. Now that she has already had fetal movement in her belly, the little baby in her belly begins to move around in her belly as if feeling the aroma of food.

  Banxia said while eating: "You eat a fruit first, and then give my sister some water to drink."

  Wu Mo glanced at Ying chūn who was still drowsy next to his eyes, and snorted coldly: "If she can't die, let her lie down for a while." Then she took the scabbard to feed Banxia with water.

  Banxia eats fruit here, and drinks a few sips of water with Wumo's hand over there. There is something in her stomach, and she feels much more comfortable.

  Wu Mo took a few more sips by himself, and finally left some to feed to Ying chūn. This Ying chūn has been hungry for several days, his mouth has long been thirsty and cracked, and now he feels water pouring between his lips and teeth, and suddenly it is as if he has seen life-saving rice, and he desperately grabs it into his mouth without opening his eyes. plug.