Untitled Part 64

As for the honeysuckle, she is a second married woman with a baby, so she is probably even more embarrassed to say something.

  Aunt Niu thought about it, but she couldn't keep letting the young couple sneak in. In the end, she thought of a way: go to Banxia and talk.

  When Banxia heard Aunt Niu say this, she was really surprised. But soon she felt that this was a really good result. Although Er Duzi can't speak, but he has the strength to live, and he is an expert in hunting and farming. And since childhood, he has been honest, and after marrying Ren Dong, it is estimated that he is also the master who loves his wife. This is the neighborhood who grew up together since childhood. They know their roots and know the bottom line, and they are not afraid that Ren Dong will be wronged by Shi Daner after marrying.

  So this matter was led by Banxia, ​​went to Rendong to find out, and began to plan the marriage of the two of them.

  Seeing that her sister came to mention this, Ren Dong was shy. In the past few days, after coaxing the stone egg to sleep, she washed up and waited for him. The two calves always came secretly in the middle of the night. One of them was a long-time woman, and the other was a man who had never tasted feminine. It's the firewood that burns at one point, and the two calves are strong and strong, and they have to get them so many times almost every night before letting her go.

  She was only interested in this fun, and never thought about the big event of getting married. Now that her sister suddenly came to mention it, she was shocked. She only felt that the matter between herself and Er Duzi was known.

  Seeing Rendong bowing her head shyly, Banxia knew that she also liked Er Duzi, and was very happy for her at the moment: "If you follow Er Duzi in the future, I will be relieved. He is a real person and will be good to you."

  Ren Dong didn't speak, just nodded lightly.

  Under the urging of Aunt Niu, their marriage was soon held. Everyone thought about the life and death that Rendong experienced, and now she can get a good home and are happy for her. Of course, there is only one person in the village who is unhappy, and that is Duohui.

  Duohun was still satisfied with this daughter-in-law. Who knew that her son who suffered from plague could not keep others, and a good daughter-in-law became another family's, which made her feel very aggrieved. Thinking of the son who went out and didn't know when to come back, I became more and more sad.

  The only thing that comforted her was that her daughter Muwa was pregnant. This incident swept away the yīn haze of the unending incident that day, and made Houyan's parents and Houyan's love for the wooden doll to add up. The people in the clan knew the news that Muwa had a body, and they all congratulated them.

  Banxia began to discuss the marriage of Rendong. Now that she has no father and her sister does not know where to go, Banxia is the only relative of Rendong. She began to discuss with Wumo, and took some things from home to give Rendong a dowry.

  Wu Mo naturally agreed: "It's a pity that I can't see it with my eyes. It would be unlucky to preside over her marriage. As for the dowry and other things, you can do it as you please, and now she is left with you as a relative. We naturally do what we can."

  Banxia shook her head and smiled and said: "Actually, it's not necessary. Our auntie Niu said that we know the current situation of Rendong, and we don't need anything else, as long as Rendong holds the stone egg and moves to live there. But I thought, although it is Marrying the second time, I hope she can marry comfortably."

  As for Ren Dong, knowing that my sister is doing this for herself, she is busy to stop it: "In the past, I was all thinking about what to do, and I was really high-spirited. Now, I just want to live a steady life with Erduzi, sister, don't worry about it. I'm heartbroken, and Er Duzi's picture is not that dowry."