Untitled Part 10

The man smiled and said to himself, you are spoiled with a bunch of bad habits, these bad habits will always hurt yourself...

  At that time, Banxia didn't even bother to open her eyes. She smiled and acted like a spoiled child. Even if people all over the world would harm me, you wouldn't...

  But later, later...

  She opened her eyes suddenly, the dazzling sunlight came, and she hurriedly closed it again.

  Slowly open your eyes again, where is this?

  There were chirping birds in my ears, the dark green branches and leaves of evergreen trees in front of me, and there seemed to be a few small flowers beside them.

  Did she die and come to heaven?

  At this moment, there was another person in front of her.

  The man had rough brows, sharp eyes, an angular face, and a hard stubble from a beard on his chin. The hair should have just been washed and not completely gān, and it was wet and tied up with hemp ropes and hung to the side, holding a bamboo basket in his hand, which contained fresh fruits, ròugān, and a steaming bamboo tube.

  Wumo Jian Banxia stared at him, a suspicious blush appeared on his face: "You, are you hungry?"

  Pinellia nodded, she was really hungry, so she got up.

  But when she got up, she realized that something was wrong, and she quickly lowered her head. It didn't matter if she lowered her head, but she almost screamed out of fear.

  It turned out that he was lying in the air!

  She nervously grabbed Wumo's sleeve with one hand and the nearby tree with the other, and began to look around the world.

  This is a small rough house with tree gān as the skeleton, built with branches and leaves, covered with gān rough on the outside, and covered with leopard skin and fox skin on the inside. The rough house is not big, barely accommodating two people, hanging in the air on the evergreen tree for hundreds of years, like a huge bird's nest.

  Wu Mo's strong hand grabbed Ban Xia's wrist, signaling her not to be afraid, while the other hand hung the basket on the branch next to the rough house.

  At this time, Pinellia also calmed down, looking at the thatched hut in the sky built with the help of a natural tree, and sighed: "I didn't expect you to create such a house!"

  Wu Mo took out the fruit from the basket for Pinellia to eat, and while eating Pinellia, he admired the scenery next to him.

  This evergreen tree has luxuriant branches and leaves all year round, some birds that are not afraid of the cold inhabit it, and there are small flowers that still bloom in winter. Listening to the birds and smelling the fragrance of flowers, lying in the green branches and leaves, and eating sweet fruits, is the ultimate enjoyment in the world!

  Seeing that Banxia was enjoying it, Wumo suddenly said, "This tree house is not big enough. I'll build a bigger one later."

  When Banxia heard this, she suddenly had a different feeling. She felt a little shy in her heart, and when she remembered what happened last night, she was a little annoyed, so she deliberately asked back: "What's your business with me!"

  When Wu Mo heard this, he was stunned for a moment, then frowned at Ban Xia: "You, do you want to go back on it?"

  Banxia pretended not to know: "Go back? Go back what?"