Untitled Part 41

He changed his voice and said again: "You came to me this time, I'm afraid it's because of that sent Hou Yan out?"

  Wu Mo nodded: "Exactly."

  The old man Rui sighed: "Young patriarch, I am old and confused, and I have no ears, but if you don't dislike it, I am willing to be your ear and hear what your intentions are."

  =======================

  Banxia didn't know how Wumo persuaded the old people in the village, but only knew that when Wumo went out, there were eight fewer eggs in the family. There is no one who opposes no end anymore.

  The newlywed Muwa silently prepared the luggage for her man to go out, and Hou Yan left the village excitedly in the eyes of everyone.

  Wu Mo still leads everyone up the mountain to hunt every day. He always distributes the most delicious and fat prey to the old and young people in the village. Sometimes, he gets the least by himself. It is regrettable, and I am also grateful for the kindness of the patriarch.

  The land that Pinellia opened next to her house was full of melons and fruits. Now the season is here, and all kinds of melons and fruits began to exude an attractive fruity fragrance. She opened one and tasted it. The taste was excellent, and the juice was sweet. , Fruit ròu hypertrophy, can not only satisfy the stomach, but also quench thirst.

  She summoned the clansmen to come over and taste the fruits together. Everyone ate it in full swing, and they swept away the ripe melons and fruits in a few moments.

  When Duohui saw it, he felt very distressed for Banxia: "You finally planted it, but we all picked it up."

  Ren Dong hugged the stone egg and said with a smile: "Ama, don't feel bad for this, my sister was not that petty person. I think she has an idea in her heart, and now we have eaten up all her fruits and vegetables. , Looking back, she said that she couldn't let the patriarch greet everyone to plant melons and fruits together."

  Hearing this, Banxia looked at her sister with relief: "You were spoiled since you were a child, and you used to be ignorant. Now that you can say this, you have finally grown up."

  When a few adults were talking, Ah Shui was lying on the rough mat next to him and scratching around. She seemed to smell the fragrance of the melon as well, leaning on the rough mat with both hands, raised her upper body high, raised her face and stared at the melon in the hands of the adults eagerly, the transparent saliva dripping from her open mouth, On the chin, and dripping wetly onto the rough cushion.

  Duohui couldn't help laughing when she saw it: "Oh, she wants to eat this little thing too."

  When she said this, she gestured and put the cantaloupe in Ah Shui's mouth, who knew that Ah Shui believed it to be true, and was busy with her head raised and her mouth stretched out to bite, but she couldn't bite it, no matter what. Just a finger away from her drooling mouth.

  In the end, Ah Shui became anxious, his small mouth twitched down, and his eyes looked at Duo Hui aggrievedly, with tears rolling in his eyes.

  A Nuo, who was on the side, had seen it long ago, but the adults didn't want to say anything to him. Now he couldn't bear it any more, he hurried over and squatted down, breaking off a small piece of the cantaloupe in his hand and handing it to A Shui: "A Shui , you play with this."

  A Shui finally got this thing, and immediately raised his face to face Arno with a sweet smile, then stretched out his fat little paws to grab the small piece of cantaloupe, and began to stuff it into his mouth ignorantly.