Untitled Part 73

That night, Wu Mo asked everyone to go back, but he rode the wind to the ancient mountain.

  Banxia didn't close her eyes all night, hugged her little son and stared out the window dazedly.

  Arno and Honeysuckle were by the side.

  The sound of horse hooves sounded outside the door when the second wave of chirps began to be heard.

  Everyone got up excitedly and opened the door with hope but cautiously to see.

  I saw a little girl in the arms of a mighty and majestic man on horseback.

  Ah Shui giggled, holding the wind-chasing horse's mane in his hand.

  Seeing Grandma open the door to greet her, she smiled with crooked eyes, tilted her head and said, "Grandma, I'm hungry! Hurry up and make me something delicious!"

  Banxia stepped forward to take her daughter, and hugged her lost and found daughter tightly.

  But her heart has been churning and can't be calmed down

  She knew that what she was hugging at this time was not just her little daughter, but the new patriarch of the prestigious family in the future.

  And for many years after that, she watched with her own eyes how she grew up, how she made so many friends, how she became a biological child, and how she became the only matriarch of a prominent family for thousands of years.

  She is more daring and informal than her father, and she has done many things that her father has not done.

  Arnold, who has returned from her studies, has been by her side all the time. He is her most powerful right-hand man and her husband who has doted on her all her life.

  All of this has become a legend in the history of the prestigious family. Regarding Wu Mo and A Shui, the period of the father and daughter patriarchs was almost the most legendary 100 years in the history of the prestigious family.

  And in this hundred years of records, there is such a paragraph, eight hundred years later, a patriarch did not know how many times, carefully figured it out.

  The record is like this, it is said that the patriarch Wumo lived to be a hundred years old and finally died.

  That night, his wife Banxia accompanied him in front of his kang, while his children and grandchildren accompanied him below.

  At this time, the patriarch Wumo sometimes woke up and sometimes fell asleep. When he was awake, his consciousness seemed to return to the past, and he would speak some dreams. When he woke up once, he held his wife Banxia's hand and said, "Where's Xiao Hei, Xiao Hei is back."

  Banxia, ​​who is already half-white-haired, weeps, and there is no trace of Láng in Shanggu Mountain, so how could Xiaohei come back?

  Wu Mo shook his head in confusion and continued to fall asleep.

  On this night, Wu Mo opened his eyes again, and his eyes were bright.

  He clasped Banxia's hand tightly and shouted, "I heard it, I heard Xiao Hei's cry, it's back!"

  Banxia shook her head, she knew that all this was just an illusion, an illusion.

  The children and grandchildren under the kang, including Ah Shui and Anuo, who were also white-haired, lowered their heads and sighed.

  But at this moment, a mourning howl suddenly came from the distant ancient mountain.

  It was a láng howl that has been extinct for more than 70 years, showing sadness and loneliness, and it resounded through the ancient mountains and the noble family village.