Untitled Part 36

Wu Mo had a dark face, and was about to open his mouth to say something else. Who knew that at this moment, Arnold walked out of the room, lowered his head and said in a disappointed voice, "Aunt Banxia, ​​I was wrong."

  Banxia is getting more and more confused now: "What's going on?"

  Wu Mo didn't expect this little Arnuo to come out and say this, and gave him a quick look to signal him to go back, but Arnold bowed his head and admitted his mistake: "Auntie, I shouldn't have run up the mountain in the middle of the night, so that my uncle didn't sleep all night. "

  Banxia looked at Wumo in astonishment, but saw that the man hurriedly lowered his head, and seemed to be combing the horse's hair very seriously, but he didn't dare to look at himself. The horse blinked at him with beautiful eyes open, as if wondering why there was another person.

  Banxia glared at Wumo, turned around and touched Anuo's hair, and said softly, "Anuo, what happened last night, tell your aunt."

  Arnold honestly and dutifully explained how he could not sleep well last night, and finally wandered around after going up the mountain, but saw thorns everywhere in the forbidden area, so he had to leave and return, and on the way back, he encountered a fierce tiger intercepting a fierce horse. The uncle suddenly appeared, and he talked about how he was rescued by Uncle Wumo, and how Uncle Wumo surrendered to this fierce horse.

  Banxia listened and touched Arno's hair, but couldn't say anything to blame.

  The author has something to say: Shuanggeng, I wrote 8,000 words today, beg Huahua. If the poor author didn't reply to the message, he must have written an article! ! make a fist

  Chapter 37

  Wumo liked this horse very much. Every day when he came back from the mountain, he would take Arno to the river to put the horses together. After returning, he would clean up the horses himself. He's been thinking about giving the horse a good name these days.

  Banxia couldn't help laughing when she saw this, and said, rubbing her stomach, "If you have the skills to name a horse, hurry up and think of a good name for our baby."

  Hearing this, Wu Mo paused while stroking Ma's temple: "I've also thought about the baby's name."

  Banxia raised her head in surprise: "Oh?" He hadn't heard this mentioned before.

  A faint smile appeared on Wu Mo's lips: "I thought, if it's a girl, it's called A Shui, how about it?"

  Ah Shui...that's the name of Wu Mo's mother.

  Banxia pondered for a while, then nodded and said, "Well, okay."

  Wu Mo said with a smile: "If it's a boy, I hope he can be at ease in the mountains and forests, just like a láng, so I want to name him Shanyao."

  Banxia agrees: "Okay, keep both names." Stroking her belly, her face was filled with a happy smile: "The baby in my belly is naughty and tight, and the force of kicking my belly is also very strong, I thought to myself. He might be a boy."

  Hearing this, Wu Mo also burst into a smile, caressing the horse's back with a big hand and said, "Okay, if it's a boy, I'll teach him to ride an arrow and let's go hunting together!"

  What he said was so arrogant and yearning, who would have thought that later he had a boy, but that boy didn't like to ride horses and arrows, and it was his little girl who accompanied him crazy on horseback in the mountains and forests... ...

  At this time, Banxia's eyes turned to this horse, she pondered for a while, and said with a smile: "This horse is called Herder, how about it?" She remembered that there were many names of good horses, so she just picked one. come over.