Untitled Part 43

Wu Mo sighed: "Forget it, let's go back first, and come back in two days." Tomorrow, we will take our clan to hunt in the mountains, so I'm afraid we won't have time to wait here.

  Arnold nodded, so he helped pack up and prepare to go home.

  At this moment, they suddenly heard a howl, and the two looked back in surprise, only to see that outside the thorny ground, a large gray wild láng suddenly appeared, looking at them quietly.

  Seeing this, Wu Mo hurriedly responded with a láng howl, and the láng also responded with a láng howl.

  Anuo didn't understand the láng language, and saw that Uncle Wumo and the láng answered each other, and then heard Uncle Wumo say: "Anuo, let's follow this láng in."

  Arnold nodded quickly, but he was puzzled. Where did this láng come from, and now it's all thorns. Are they going to step on the thorns?

  But this láng did not lead them through the thorns, but went round and round, and he didn't know how long it took. When he turned back, the thorns were already behind him.

  He felt strange in his heart, but he didn't dare to ask, knowing that the location of this láng group was very magical, and it was beyond his brain's ability to understand.

  The láng continued to walk forward, he and his uncle Wumo followed behind, and he didn't know how long they had walked. Everywhere he went, there were suddenly wild and rough, and suddenly the dense forest was on the side. It looked like an ordinary wild animal, and when he saw this black leader, he made a gesture of obedience.

  Arnold was immediately amazed, and he really saw that the ranks of this group were strict, and it was like the human world was divided into three, six, and nine levels.

  He started to think wildly in his mind again, thinking about his uncle Wumo's brother Xiao Hei. I don't know what level it is in this group, it should be not low, right?

  When Anuo thought about it, he saw that two people had entered a mountain, and outside the mountain were all kinds of unbroken tiger bones, deer bones and even horse bones. People, I'm afraid it's all here. The white bones hung densely, looking terrifying. Arnold also hunted with Uncle Wumo for a while, and he considered himself a lot of courage. He turned his eyes and saw that although Uncle Wumo didn't mean to be afraid, there was also a look of surprise in his eyes. Although he grew up in the láng group, he had never seen such a scene.

  Naturally, he didn't know that the mother that Wu Mo followed was just an ordinary mother of the lowest level, so how could he have the chance to come here.

  After the two entered the mountain with this wild animal, they saw that it was wet and dark inside, and the wild animal who led the way disappeared after entering.

  Just wondering, a larger ash appeared in front of him. Arnold took a closer look. This ash seemed to be familiar. It turned out to be the ash who guarded the temple with Xiao Hei in front of the temple that night.

  After Wu Mo and Hui Láng chatted, Hui Láng continued to walk deep into the mountain with the two of them.

  At this time, it was dark outside, and there was not a trace of light inside. Anuo only saw the faint green eyes in front of him flickering, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

  Wu Mo hurriedly held Arno's hand, listening to the giant's footsteps in his ears, smelling the giant's smell in his nose, and continued on.

  I don't know how long I have walked, and suddenly I came to a huge mouth, and my eyes suddenly lit up.