Untitled Part 22

As for the various anomalies that occurred in the famous family before, there has been no progress so far, and gradually everyone stopped talking about it. No matter if it's a landslide or a ground fissure, they won't leave this barren land even if their family members are killed. They may not have enough food or clothing, or shed blood and tears, but the legacy of their ancestors cannot be forgotten.

  Guarded the land until the temple collapsed.

  In this kind of careless waiting, the long and cold winter finally passed, and the trees that were dry in winter in Shanggu Mountain also began to glow green. The stream in the Pinellia yard also grew larger, and it all flowed down after the snow on the mountain melted. Pinellia asked Wumo to open up the open space outside the yard, loosen the soil, and prepare to plant the seeds of the melons and fruits that he had accumulated. In fact, I don't know if this will be able to harvest Pinellia, but it doesn't take much effort, and it's always good to give it a try.

  The mountains in the yard saw the rushing water, and they went over to join in the fun, pecking at the small insects inside with their sharp beaks. But the water is in a hurry, and sometimes their wings are splashed wet. When they are frightened, they flap their wings one after another. This one doesn't matter. jī made a mess.

  Wu Mo brought a lot of stones, built a small canal at the mountain pass under the stream, and diverted the water, so that less stream water would flow into the house, so the family yard finally returned to its former appearance.

  Pinellia has accumulated a lot of eggs, and now she boils three eggs every day, and she eats two without end and eats one by herself. She also gave jī eggs to daddy to eat, and distributed them to the neighbors to try them.

  After eating the ready-made delicious mountain eggs, everyone finally became enlightened, and they all praised the idea of ​​Pinellia. In the past, I had to hunt all over the mountains and plains to eat an egg, but now I am at home waiting for the mountain to lay eggs for myself, which is a lot easier.

  So everyone is planning to raise chickens, but this is not something that can be caught in an instant. If you catch one today, it turns out to be a male. If you catch two tomorrow, it turns out that no eggs will be laid. Who knows when it will be caught. Come and lay eggs for yourself! Besides, even if he was caught, he didn't have the time to slowly train this mountain to return to the nest to lay eggs!

  Seeing this scene, Pinellia told everyone not to worry, she brought a basket of eggs, and an old felt, grabbed a mother who was screaming every day, and let it sit on the basket of eggs.

  Everyone felt it was new, and even Wu Mo didn't believe it. Although he knew that the spirits in the mountains were about hatching little spirits like this, is it really okay to do this at home now?

  Pinellia didn't have a clue in her heart, she had never done such a thing, she only knew that it should probably be possible.

  The days passed in this anxiety, and on the twentieth day, Banxia suddenly heard the voice of a little jī chattering in the mountains behind, she hurriedly went over to take a look, the good guy turned out to be a fluffy little huáng jī, Such a small group of pale, tender, small black eyes and a pointed mouth, looked at Banxia cautiously.

  Banxia was overjoyed, but she still controlled her emotions and came out quietly.

  In the next few days, the little jīs jumped out one by one, and soon the little jīs in the family were in groups.

  Pinellia found good corn, washed it and put it in a wooden bowl, and then started to steam it in a pot. After a while, it was cooked. She gave the steamed corn to the little ones, who were chatting. I ran over and pecked around, and it didn't take long for me to eat.