Untitled Part 66

Banxia frowned: "He said he was going to live in the fields?"

  Duohui was very sure: "That's natural. He also said that he asked me to cook something delicious at noon. I'm tired and hungry."

  An ominous premonition struck in Banxia's heart: "Did he say anything else today?"

  Seeing the expression on Banxia's face, Duohui already knew that something was wrong, but she still couldn't believe what her son would do, she just recalled: "It's nothing, he went out after breakfast, when I was just getting old When his mother came back, he said he had time to see the old mother."

  Having said this, Duohui's face suddenly changed, and she looked at Banxia cautiously: "I also told him that Ah Shui was sleeping at the old mother's place."

  When Banxia heard this, her face turned pale, and before she could say goodbye to Duohui, she ran out. When she ran all the way to her old mother's house, she saw that it was quiet inside. She prayed in her heart that nothing would happen, and opened the door with trembling hands, and she was stunned when she saw the scenery in the room.

  The old mother fainted by the edge of the kang, blood was still flowing from her head, and there was no Ah Shui on the kang at all!

  She hurried over and grabbed the old mother's pulse, knowing that someone had knocked the old mother unconscious. At the moment, while shouting for someone to come, he helped her to lie down on the kang.

  Duohun naturally knew that something was wrong, so he ran after Banxia and saw the scene in the house, and understood everything! She helped Pinellia to support her old mother, and asked anxiously, "What should I do now?"

  "You take care of the old mother here, first use rough ash to help her stop the bleeding, and I'll call someone." Banxia said quickly.

  Soon, all the clansmen came. Some people took care of the old mother, some people gathered around Banxia and asked what to do, and some hurried up the mountain on horseback to inform Wumo.

  Banxia looked at the people around him. Most of the strong men had gone up the mountain, and only Erduzi was available, so he hurriedly said, "Erduzi, hurry up and chase him outside, and see if you can catch him back."

  Er Duzi nodded and glanced at Ren Dong. Honeysuckle was about to cry, hugged the stone egg and said, "Go quickly, you must bring Ah Shui back!"

  Er Duzi turned away, went out to pick up a horse and turned over, the hooves clacked, and soon ran away.

  The people in the room had no choice but to wait anxiously for Wu Mo to return.

  While taking care of the old mother, Duohui said bitterly: "A wicked man, this wicked son is really hopeless, what kind of wickedness have I done in my life to give birth to such a wicked son who has lost his conscience."

  Just at this moment, the old mother woke up faintly, her eyes without a soul first saw Pinellia, when she saw Pinellia, she became excited, her lips trembled and said: "A Shui...A Shui..."

  Banxia hurriedly held her hand and said, "Er Duzi has already gone to chase A Shui, and Wu Mo will come down the mountain soon. You can rest assured and take good care of your wounds."

  The old mother shed turbid tears and said tremblingly: "His heart is dark, he is no longer a member of our famous family...in the future..."

  =============================

  When Wu Mo heard the news, he immediately rode his horse and whipped down the mountain. When he got to the foot of the mountain, he learned a little about the situation, and then he led Hou Yan and other descendants to chase Er Duzi together.