Untitled Part 25

After she left, Wu Mo came in, looked at Muwa's back, and frowned.

  Pinellia doesn't need to ask or look, she can guess with her toes, and Wumo must feel in her heart: woman, you are really nagging.

  But Banxia doesn't have the heart to tell Wumo this now, she is thinking about the patriarch going to the mountains.

  The weather has been getting cooler recently, the atmosphere in the village has also eased, the sound of sword sounds in the temple has also subsided, all kinds of strange signs have disappeared, and everyone's hearts have gradually dropped. But why did the patriarch go to the mountains? What happened to his shòu bones?

  Seeing Banxia's preoccupied appearance, Wumo squatted down, took the needle and thread from her hand and put it aside, and touched her cheek: "Don't worry so much, just give me everything at home. , you can take a good rest when you have time."

  Banxia thought about it too, she smiled, looked at the card and did half of the work, raised her eyebrows and smiled: "You are absolutely right, this little jacket of our baby, please help me finish it."

  When Wu Mo heard it, he picked up the little jacket on the side and looked at it, and frowned immediately: "I have also done this fèng line, but such meticulous work..."

  His big hands are very thick, he can do hunting, building houses, and such skills, but the meticulous work of fèngfèng is really embarrassing.

  Chapter 26

  Banxia heard that the patriarch put down his fish head crutches, took off his fish skin coat, and even threw down the shòu bones that he never left his hands, and went to the mountains only wearing ordinary linen clothes and his old mother.

  No one knew why the patriarch did this, and no one dared to ask.

  Muyang got his wish to temporarily act as the patriarch, and was proud but trembling.

  Wu Mo still goes hunting in the mountains every day. Since Ban Xia became pregnant, he has been more diligent than before. Ban Xia even felt that he wanted to drag back two wild boars at a time. But now he is hunting for a day and resting for a day, one is staying at home with Pinellia, and the other is that it is hot now, and he is afraid that the prey will be damaged, so he has to slaughter and hang it up the next day.

  Now the fence of Banxia's house is covered with all kinds of wax.

  On this day, after Wu Mo came back, his face didn't look very good.

  Pinellia took a look at the newly dragged prey in the yard, and the harvest was very good. She walked over, held Wumo's hand with both hands, and asked softly, "What's the matter with you?"

  Wu Mo shook his head, not wanting to speak. At the moment, Banxia didn't ask for anything, and brought out the cooked food, and the couple ate.

  After eating and washing up, I took a big rattan mat and spread it in the yard. You leaned against me and I leaned against you to enjoy the shade.

  The cool breeze was blowing, and the lush trees above were swaying gently. Between the shadows of the trees, you could see the crooked moon and scattered stars, as well as the black silhouette of the mountains in the distance.

  The night in the village was very quiet, the birds walking on the mountain were silent, and the mountain animals raised at home also went into their nests. Some people in the village set up rattan mats in their yard, while others ran into the street with rattan mats, and a group of people lay there talking.