Untitled Part 47

Hearing this, Wu Mo who was present immediately frowned.

  Fei's face was also not good-looking, and he asked again, "I don't know what outsiders say to our famous family?"

  Mr. Qi lowered his head and pondered for a moment, looked at the people on the table, and finally his eyes fell on Wu Mo: "To tell you the truth, now everyone knows that the noble family has a temple, and the temple is sheltered by the láng demon, saying that there is a sword in it. ." He paused for a moment, then continued: "Everyone is rumored that this sword is an ancient artifact, and it has not been unsheathed for thousands of years. If there is someone who pulls out the sword and makes it unsheathed—"

  Everyone heard this and looked at each other in dismay. Now that he heard this, Fei's brows furrowed even tighter, and he couldn't help asking, "What can I do if I pull out the sword?"

  Mr. Qi said solemnly: "It is said that those who pull out the sword can be invincible in the world with this sword, and can change the dynasty to become a generation of emperors. It is also said that if you enter the temple to get this sword, you will be able to get a lot of treasures, and you will be rich from then on. A world."

  After Mr. Qi said this, everyone's faces were ugly. Fei frowned and asked, "Mr. Qi, do you know where this rumor came from?" In fact, Fei had already vaguely felt that the rumor was obviously related to what happened that night. I just couldn't help but want to ask.

  Mr. Qi shook his head: "I don't know, everyone is so rumored, this incident has alarmed the government and people on the rivers and lakes."

  When Hou Yan heard this, he nodded hurriedly and said, "Mr. Qi is right, after I go out all the way, if anyone knows that I am from a noble family village, they will either see me and hide like a monster, or they will be ghosts. Sneaky, or someone came to me and came close to inquiring about the clan. I was puzzled at first, but then I secretly hid by the side, only to hear others say so, I was very frightened, and went outside again. I didn't dare to mention that I was a member of a prominent family, so I kept my name incognito, asked around, and finally found Mr. Qi."

  When everyone heard this, they became more and more worried. Although they lived in seclusion, they also knew what it meant to be guilty. Their temple was coveted by outsiders, not by one outsider, but by a group of people, a large number of people, they suddenly felt that they had become a fat ròu in the eyes of the world, and they didn't know how many eyes were staring at it in the dark.

  Wu Mo pondered for a moment, then suddenly raised his head and asked: "In recent days, there are quite a few foreigners near the famous family, but I see that they are very self-absorbed, and I don't know what their plans are."

  Fei's face was full of worry: "The quieter it is outside, the more worrying it will be. I don't know what the hell people outside are thinking about."

  Yan also frowned, and suddenly said: "It's okay, we have the protection of the láng group, they will help us."

  As soon as these words came out, Mr. Qi shook his head and said, "That's right, now outsiders don't dare to easily step into the noble family village, they're just scared. But right now, it's not one person who covets the temple, but many people. They Before starting, I am afraid that I will always find a way to deal with the láng group first."

  Wu Mo slowly shook his head: "It's not easy to deal with the láng group. After all, the mountain road is difficult, and they are not familiar with the terrain. The láng group is hidden deep in the forbidden area, I'm afraid it will be difficult..." Having said this, he suddenly realized What are you doing, stop suddenly!