Chapter 25 : Lovebirds

During the swimming period, due to the absence of the two perverts of Class-D, Ike and Yamauchi, most of the girls except Karuizawa and Sakura joined the pool.

On one side Matsushita was already playing in the pool with Satou and Hasebe with huge smiles on their faces.

'Guess they are having their fun. Well...that's fine with me. From what I've seen from the first day, Hasebe was a loner, who only engaged herself in conversations with the purple haired boy named Miyake Akito.

Having some female friends would definitely make her more sociable and open to others. Once that step is done, then I can see if she has any uses or not...'

One the other side, Kushida was purposefully playing in the water closer to the area the boys were standing at, and some of the boys were gawking at her voluptuous, smooth figure drenched in the water of the pool.

The boys were watching her figure with widened eyes and pink blush around their face, however the only place their eyes were fixed on was Kushida's breasts and posterior.

[Don't be horny brothers...Resist it!!!]

Sensing their gaze, Kushida turned around and gave them an 'innocent' smile and a huge wave, causing her already voluptuous body to jiggle further, causing the boys to blush even more.

'Look at those eyes....It's as if Kushida gives them one permission, they would be ready to jump on her without a doubt...Well, as long as they don't create a commotion or plan anything vicious, I don't care what they do... And it seems that Kushida herself is trying to steal their attention. Truly rotten to the core, I must say...'

It was quite an alluring site, but Ayanokouji didn't care about those things in the slightest. Rather, he couldn't feel any sexual attraction towards Kushida.

'I wonder, unlike most of the guys, why do I feel nothing about the physical appearance of Kushida? She is cute and she has a nice body. If I was normal, maybe I would've felt something about her.

But now, I feel nothing. What if being in the WhiteRoom for fifteen years made me asexual? That is indeed troublesome, but that is not out of the equation....Sigh, that man stole my freedom as well as sexuality...Truly a despicable human being.'

As the brown haired boy was in his mental dilemma, he felt somebody poke his shoulders and looked back to see Horikita Suzune looking at him with a nonchalant gaze.

Her hourglass pale figure was visible to his naked eyes, where small water droplets were falling from her body, since she just got out of the shower.