Prologue Part 8

"A dragon!"

"Oh my gods."

"What?"

Chaos descended upon the area. People of all groups jumped up shouting, Elves and Dark Elves fainted, and hidden from everyone's sight another young dragon observed the little black dragon flying in the air.

'Dodam.'

That was the thought that popped into Raon's head the second the other dragon became visible.

SCREECH.

At the reminder that someone who held their fate in their hands was still watching, the room started to calm down.

Dodam^ took that opportunity to introduce himself.

"Hello. I am the great and mighty Dodam Miru^. I am a grand total of 3 years old."

Many in group 5 glanced at the little dragon with smiles on their faces and couldn't help but think of a certain joyful little dragon they knew was somewhere in their midsts.

Dodam Miru. Raon knows his human has given the other dragon his name. Even without being there or seeing it, he knew with 100% certainty that his human had saved that dragon too. He knows his father would never in any world leave any version of him to suffer alone in that dark cave and that makes him feel warm. Knowing that his father saved another him and yet chose to give that dragon their own name too makes him happy. His father told him that Raon Miru were words just for him. A name only he would have and seeing Dodam over there, he knows that his father meant that. He saved another him, but he gave him his own name too. Something just for him. With that knowledge, Raon made up his mind.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you Dodam Miru^. I am the great and mighty Raon Miru and I am a grand total of 6 years old. That makes me your hyung and you my dongsaeng."

The sudden appearance of yet another dragon started the chaos all over again.

"Two dragons!"

"Are there more?"

"What's going on?"

More shouting, fainting (the Elves and Dark Elves again), and just general pandemonium throughout the room interrupted the meeting between the adorable little dragons.

SCREECH.

Like well trained children responding to their teachers signal to be quiet, the room was instantly silent.

This silence was broken by another young voice.

"Our youngest is right, nya."

"Raon isn't the youngest anymore, Hong. Dodam^ is now our youngest, nya."

"Oh. That's right. Raon you are a hyung now."

"Yep. I am now a great and mighty hyung."

"Hyung? I have a hyung now?" Dodam^ questioned.

"Of course. Not just a hyung. You have two hyung and a noona now," On added.

The rather adorable conversation between the incredibly cute children made many watching smile.

Scritch. Scritch.

Looking back at the screen, everyone read the new words appearing.

"Have you finished your introductions yet?"

Raon, On, Hong, and Dodam^ all smiled and nodded.

"Then we shall continue, so take your seats."

Deciding it was best to not offend whomever it was pulling the strings here, everyone standing shuffled back to their seats (or in the case of some individuals of some sort of elven decent, picked themselves up off the floor) while new words began appearing on the screen.