Chapter 32

"There was some shocking and confusing information in that conversation," Cale admitted. "The novel never mentioned Redika being in the Blue Wolf Village, but that was most likely a timing issue as well."

"That's true. Since Rosalyn* and I arrived a little later than Choi Han and Rosalyn in your world, we probably just missed that bastard," Choi Han* agreed.

Chapter 32: You... (7)

Cale left the arena with Choi Han.

"Hans, Ron. Guide the two people still in the Arena."

Cale had Hans and Ron, who were waiting outside the first floor entrance, take care of Rosalyn and Lock while Cale was returning to his room with Choi Han.

"Even when you are distracted and confused you still make sure to take care of everyone," John* mentioned.

"They were still my responsibility. I couldn't just leave them in the arena. Especially when Lock still needed to recover," Cale said.

The table which held the now cold food from earlier was between the two of them, as Cale started to speak.

"Tell me."
"Yes."

The two of them got right to the point without beating around the bush. Choi Han straightened up, as he started to speak.

"Straight to business as usual," Bud* said. "I would have thought you would have at least stopped to get some wine first."

"I was more concerned with finding out what else was different," Cale remarked.

"Everything was fine until I met Rosalyn."
"Continue."
"I arrived at the city Cale-nim mentioned. Once I got there, I found the merchant guild heading for the capital as you described. Well, it was just a small brigade of five people rather than a guild."

That small group was better described as a merchant group rather than a merchant guild.

"They happened to be looking for two mercenaries to guard them. Their usual guard was injured."

Choi Han and Rosalyn became the two mercenaries. That was how it went in the novel.

"That part seems to have stayed the same," Valentino remarked.

"That was where I met Rosalyn, who looked just like you described."

"Having such detailed descriptions of the people in that novel came in handy," Jang Man Soo* stated.

"It was very convenient actually. Made knowing who to avoid much easier," Cale said happily.

"And yet, you still didn't manage to avoid them at all," Kim Rok Soo* pointed out.

Cale's pout at those words had quite a few chuckles filling the room.

Breck Kingdom was across the Northwest border of the Roan Kingdom. Rosalyn was originally heading from Breck Kingdom to the Magic Tower in the Whipper Kingdom, located beneath the Roan Kingdom, when someone tries to assassinate her as she crossed into the Roan Kingdom.

"Who was it that tried to assassinate you," Kim Min Ah asked in concern.

"It was the archduke and his supporters. We got everyone involved though, so you don't have to worry about that. I've also already abdicated my claim to the throne, so continuing to come after me would be pointless," Rosalyn answered.

She had been hiding about half of her magic skills until that point and is able to escape from the danger by using all of her skills. She thought it would be smarter to go to the capital of the Roan Kingdom and get some information from the Information Guild rather than going straight back to the Breck Kingdom, since she did not know anything about the people who attacked her.