Chapter 61

The stupefied silence in the room only lasted a moment before two voices broke it.

"OH FUCK NO!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!"  Archie* screeched while flailing his suddenly kitten-less arm.

"Hahahahahaha! Just kidding," Hong cackled as he ran back to his siblings. "That was fun."

"Good job, dongsaeng," On complimented her brother with a grin as Raon and Dodam^ each gave Hong a high five.

The rest of the room's occupants finally snapped out of their stupor and burst into amused laughter as the frantic Whale managed to reign in his panic.

"That was awesome, nephew," Kim Rok Soo chuckled as he patted the boy's head.

"It really was, cousin," Kim Rok Soo's niece agreed.

"Sooo cute," Hans cooed as several other family members sent the kitten thumbs up or smiles.

"Like father, like son," Archie muttered.

"Your counterpart seems to be taking longer than you did to learn not to mess with young master Cale and his kids," Witira added.

"In his defense, he hasn't had the young master's ire directly aimed at him so far," Archie replied.

"True," Witira concurred. "Learning your lessons from the source is more effective."

"They are definitely the young master's kids."

"Yep and it's best we always remember to never mess with them."

"We would end up dead if we did."

"If the kids didn't finish us off themselves and let's face it, they could easily take us all out before their snack time, we'd have the rest of their vicious family to contend with and I wouldn't put our odds of surviving them as more than nonexistent."

"Even if we managed to survive the rest of their family, their father would definitely erase us."

"Agreed. Young master Cale's kids are to be treated as VVIPs."

Archie* could feel his face burn in mortification which increased with every moment the laughter persisted and every comment uttered. He really should have already figured out that everyone close to young master Cale in group 5 shouldn't be messed with or underestimated. They are all nuts after all and the redhead's kids have definitely taken after their father.

Chapter 61: Just Destroy It (3)

Cale did not care that Witira and Paseton were looking at him with uncertainty. They would soon find out about On and Hong's skills.

"He's not wrong," Paseton commented. "They were amazing and watching Raon-nim destroy the entire swamp was shocking to say the least."

"It was a warm-up to help prepare us for witnessing him blow up an entire island," Witira added with a chuckle.

"True. Watching that island crumble into the ocean would have been a more shocking sight without that experience," Paseton agreed.

The sibling's casual conversation about the destruction Cale and his kids are capable of subjecting the world to had those either not from that world or not part of their inner circle feeling concerned for just how often the bunch actually causes such destruction. They've already heard about several instances, but they get the feeling that there are many more they don't know about yet.

"Let's go."

The Black Dragon started to fly up toward the top of the Stone Wall and Cale's body started to float while following behind it. Naturally, On and Hong were in Cale's arms as he headed up.