Chapter 26

"You were never going to be able to get rid of all the troublesome individuals with math like that," Park Jin Tae* said with a laugh.

"It gets even worse at the capital," Rosalyn added.

"How so?" Bae Puh Rum* asked.

"Young master Cale gets rid of two of the three just in time for Choi Han to show up with not just Lock and me, but 10 more Wolf children as well," Rosalyn explained.

"Wow you went from -1 to +3 to -2 to +13. You should have just given up on getting rid of any of them at that point," Park Jin Tae* finished up the conversation amid the chuckles of everyone else.

Chapter 26: You... (1)

And not just three average beings. One was a dumb dragon, another was a crazy priestess who wants to be excommunicated, and the third was a punk from Marquis Stan's family.

Said three individuals turned very unimpressed looks upon a certain redhead once those words appeared on screen.

"I am not a dumb dragon, human."

"While I did very much want to be excommunicated, I am not crazy."

"I am the least punk-like member of my family."

Although he had a somewhat sheepish look on his face, Cale simply shrugged his shoulders and stated, "I didn't actually know any of you at that time and made assumptions based on what little information I did have about each of you and my own annoyance at things not going the way I planned."

"I guess that's fair," Cage replied.

"I'm still not dumb," Raon grumbled under his breath.

"Sigh."

Cale could not help but sigh. He dropped his head before lifting it back up again. Once he did, he could see that it had become much quieter. Cale thought the silence was odd, and looked toward Hans.

Hans smiled at those words. The young master found him reliable enough to look to for answers.

Hans smiled awkwardly, before stealthily gesturing toward the driver, Tom, and Taylor, who was looking out of the carriage window.

Taylor had a bitter smile on his face as he started to speak.

"If it is inconvenient for your party, we will leave."

"It was inconvenient for my slacker life," Cale mumbled to himself.

Those able to hear his grumbling chuckled in amusement.

The eldest son of the Marquis family, and the son who was pushed out of the family. After his legs became paralyzed, Taylor's life turned 180 degrees overnight, from one of luxury and power, to one where his family gave him just the minimal amount of support needed to survive.

Those nobles, who knew that anyone other than the successor to the Marquis title in the Stan family would die immediately, started to avoid Taylor, finding him to be an annoyance. They even purposefully ignored him in front of Venion or the other siblings to try to curry their favor as well. The current Taylor's situation was even worse than that of a bastard son of a baron's family.

"Those nobles are horrible," Lily exclaimed.

"Most nobles are like that Lily. Make sure you don't bother with any of them since they are useless," Cale informed his sister.

"Yes, orabuni," Lily easily agreed.

Taylor knew about Cale, the trash of the Henituse family. A luxurious golden turtle as their symbol, as well as being a handsome young man with red hair. There was no one other than Cale who fit that description. Even someone like Count Henituse, who did not join a faction, could find it uncomfortable to associate with someone like him. They were all like that after his body became paralyzed.