Prologue Part 11

At the sight of the smiling God of Death with an unconscious Cale in his arms, those in group 5 lost it.

Mana, aura, and an extremely heavy pressure surged from the various individuals as they rushed toward the god.

Then it all stopped. The pressure disappeared. The various colors of aura and mana ceased to exist and a barrier physically prevented them from getting to the bastard holding Cale.

"As expected of Cale's family," the God of Death calmly began. "Even my restrictions on you were momentarily overwhelmed."

"Mother fucking bastard!"

"Get your filthy hands off Cale-nim!"

"You are dead, you just don't know it!"

"Give back my human!!"

Everyone in groups 1-4 froze. Even though it had only lasted an instant, the pressure was so stifling they could barely breathe. The weaker individuals even passed out briefly.

The strength of the people in group 5 is terrifying. No one in the other groups is sure their group would stand a chance if they had to fight against them.

Just how terrifying does that make Cale. All of those ridiculously overpowered people and they follow him around like little ducklings chasing after their parent.

They are immensely glad that he is on their side. Having him as an enemy is basically just waiting for annihilation. His mere presence in that world reduced a 20 year war to less than 2 years and changed the results from a loss to victory, after all.

Their attention is brought back toward the confrontation in the front when they hear Deruth's angry voice.

"Give me back my son!"

"Is he your son?" The God of Death questioned.

"Of course he is," Deruth shouted back.

At those words, the God of Death smiled down at Cale before looking up at the members of group 5.

Once his eyes scanned over the crowd, he spoke again.

"One never can tell how others will respond when secrets are revealed. I thought I would have to take my gift back."

"NO!!!"

"I knew it!! Cale-nim is the chosen one!! The one sent by god himself!!"

The simultaneous shout from every person there (no one paid any attention to a certain white haired man, except for the nodding Joo Ho-Shik), caused a grin to spread across the God Of Death's face.

"I see. If that is the case, I suppose I should return him to you."

With those words, the God of Death snapped yet again.

SNAP

At that moment, neither figure was visible in the front any longer, so all eyes drifted back to the bed. To everyone's relief, the pale form had been returned to the bed.

"Human!"

Raon flew to his human's side to check on him. The others followed behind him.

Upon reaching his human, Raon carefully landed on the bed to curl up next to him. He misses his human. He misses his dad and just wants him to wake up.

On and Hong are the next to reach the bed and jump up to snuggle next to their father as well.

To everyone's surprise and relief a pale hand reached up to pat each of the children.

"Human! You're awake!"

"Yes Raon, I am awake."

Cale opened his eyes and sat up as he spoke.