Chapter 7

Sensing the atmosphere taking a turn for the darker, Lee Soo Hyuk* decides it's time to lighten the mood. The best way to do that, is to tease his two troublesome dongsaeng.

"Hey Cale."

Hearing his name, Cale looks toward Lee Soo Hyuk* only to get an ominous feeling at the smirk on his face.

"Does that mean I made the best first impression on you?" Lee Soo Hyuk* said with a wide grin.

"What?"

"Oh come on, I know you haven't forgotten our first meeting. The first words out of your mouth were "I am hungry" after all." Lee Soo Hyuk* teased.

"I was hungry. I hadn't eaten in 3 days."

"Yeah, but you could have said "Hello" first or maybe even a "My hero" with a swoon." Lee Soo Hyuk* said while exaggeratedly swooning with his hand to his forehead.

The look on Cale as well as Rok Soo's* faces clearly said, "Why the fuck would I do that?" No words were needed.

"Hyung, is there something wrong with your head?" Kim Rok Soo* asked.

"Why would there be something wrong with my head?" Lee Soo Hyuk* asked back.

"Why the hell would I swoon for you?" Cale cut in.

"I did save you like a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress. I even vanquished the foul beast to do it," Lee Soo Hyuk* pointed out.

Twin deadpan stares meet that statement.

"Either way, I did feed you right after that, so I'd say I definitely earned a best first impression," Lee Soo Hyuk* added.

"Fine. I'll admit you made a good first impression, but I was sleep deprived, somewhat dehydrated, and hadn't eaten in 3 days, so clearly I was mistaken," Cale admitted.

"I second that," Rok Soo* agreed.

"Ouch. That hurts my two troublesome dongsaeng," Lee Soo Hyuk* said while holding his chest.

"Pardon me, but I'm curious as to what exactly you needed to save him from," Valentino* inquired.

"Oh, that. I killed the monsters hanging around where he was trapped under a building that had been destroyed," Lee Soo Hyuk* nonchalantly mentioned.

"I see," Valentino said.

Those in groups 3, 4, and 5 (with the exception of the ones that already know about the apocalypse), just assumed that the other worlds were similar to their own.

While people contemplate the similarities between the world's, Lee Soo Hyuk* congratulates himself on a job well done.

"Hey, Rok Soo*, would you like this chocolate bar?" Lee Soo Hyuk* asked with a smirk, a chocolate bar held out toward the young man in question.

Kim Rok Soo* rolled his eyes in reply, but he still took (and ate) the chocolate bar in the end.

Chapter 7: They Met (4)

Choi Han stopped leaning against the wall and pushed his body up.

His body was leaning to his left probably because his right ankle was uncomfortable, but Cale did not help him or say anything about him. There was no reason to be any nicer to him than he had already been.

"Hehe. Definitely no reason to be extra nice to that guy," Cale* whispered to himself.

Cale told Choi Han to follow him as he headed toward the Count's estate. However, an existence blocked his path.