Chapter 56

The smirk Cale* sent the red-headed commander's way had chuckles filling the room.

The sounds of various people laughing drowned out the grumbles of a sulking crimson commander for everyone but his children and reincarnated hyung.

"I wasn't talking about an actual shrimp or some monster shrimp either. I just thought the saying fit the situation since there were actual Whales involved. I was being clever."

The slight pout on Cale's face combined with his sulky mumbling was finally too much for Sui Khan to take and he joined the chortling crowd.

"I still think you are clever, dongsaeng," Sui Khan said between chuckles.

"You are younger than me now, so it's just weird when you call me that," Cale stated with a cringe.

"Nah, I'll always be the hyung between the two of us," Sui Khan countered.

"You can't be the hyung when you are only 13 and I'm 20," Cale retorted.

"Let me ask you this then, dongsaeng, when you woke up in that body, did you suddenly start thinking of yourself as 18 or did you still think of yourself as 36?" Sui Khan asked.

"Ah, I see. Now that you have all your memories from when you were Lee Soo Hyuk, it's probably hard to think of me as being older than you since mentally, you would still have more years lived than I do," Cale agreed.

"Exactly, but since I'm such an amazing hyung, I'll make sure to call you Cale. Most of the time anyway," Sui Khan added with a laugh.

"....thanks," Cale replied with his usual stoic expression. His hyung wasn't fooled though since he could see the happiness in his eyes.

Chapter 56: Currently Thinking (4)

Cale felt all the gazes focus on him, and slowly got up.

He was cheering Witira on after watching her send Toonka flying, but he urgently let out his shield because he did not want the knights to get hurt.

"Because you are way too soft for your own good," Rasheel commented.

"Unlucky bastard," Eruhaben mumbled to himself.

"It really is a good thing that my friend stopped me from crashing into all of you," Toonka remarked. "The ones in front that I smashed into first would have probably been seriously hurt with how sturdy my body is and how fast I was moving after her hit."

Those present in the room that had been there all nodded in agreement.

Because of that, the inside of the shield was created toward Cale instead of the knights. Thankfully, the knights did not get hurt, but he had just ended up unintentionally saving Toonka.

"Pfft. I didn't need saving since I would have been just fine if you didn't use your shield to stop me, so you don't feel so grumpy about 'unintentionally saving' me," Toonka said with a laugh. His counterpart joined him in his mirth.

Cale was most definitely not blushing at the two's continued cackling.

Cale seemed calm as he stood up, but his legs were numb from crouching for too long.

"Ah."

Cale frowned as he stood up. He stumbled because his left leg was numb.

"Young master Cale!"

"I was so worried that you had over exerted yourself and would start coughing blood again," Amiru admitted. "I am really glad to know for sure that it actually was nothing and you were fine."