Chapter 16

"I do not only attract trouble," Cale replied with offense.

"Yeah, he also attracts strays," Rosalyn added.

The offended look on Cale's face at Rosalyn's words shifted to one of contemplation and then to one of grudging acceptance which, in turn, caused everyone else to laugh at said trouble and stray magnet.

Chapter 16: Heading Out (3)

"Young master, are you heading over there?"

Ron approached him as soon as he stepped out of the carriage.

"Who will go if I don't?"

"Awe. You're still such a responsible team leader," Kim Min Ah teased.

Ron and the Vice Captain started to chase after Cale, who was heading toward the incident location without any hesitation. The two surrounded Cale, as if the world was going to end soon, but Cale did not care.

"I didn't have the displeasure of running into Venion until later. You must have crossed paths earlier since you rushed there which means you saved that old man who must have been killed that day in our world," Choi Han* pointed out.

"Oh!"

"That's right."

"He really has been causing big and small changes since he first got there."

Everyone smiled at Choi Han* pointing out another life Cale had managed to save, even if it was indirectly.

A man slowly walked out of the other carriage. Venion Stan.

The various growls and curse words at the mention of Venion's name gave Cale the shivers. That was terrifying, but since it was all directed toward that waste of space bastard, for once Cale was quite happy to know everyone here was so vicious.

Cale started to frown deeply as soon as he saw him. There was only one line in the file that his father Count Deruth gave him regarding Venion Stan's personality.

[A typical and authoritative noble]

"What the fucking hell is with that description? That fucking bastard is a typical noble? If that's the case, I don't think there is a need for them anymore," Rasheel* said darkly.

"There are many useless nobles, but not all of them are bad. Also, the description in the file is only based on the information gathered using the fake front he put up for others to see. Venion didn't advertise his dark deeds and kept that side of himself hidden," Cale explained.

"It isn't anymore," Bud pointed out.

"It doesn't matter anyway since that bastard no longer needs to worry about having a reputation," Eruhaben* said with a vicious smile.

No one disagreed.

Cale, well, Kim Rok Soo, could also use the information from, 'The Birth of a Hero,' to evaluate Venion.

Your typical villain.

"That is a much better description for that fucker," Cage* agreed much more with that description.

However, it was quite a headache to meet that typical villain in real life, than it was as a character in a novel. Cale could not beat someone up for doing something bad or because he didn't like them like Choi Han could.

"That's okay friend, I'll beat them up for you," Toonka happily told Cale.

Toonka* thought his other self had lost his mind for a moment, but after thinking about it, he thought that actually sounded fun.