Chapter 11

Kim Rok Soo* was wondering if it was possible to make a deal with the God of Death without being in danger of dying.

'Maybe it's best to see about making a deal with a different god. Perhaps the God of War? There are still plenty of monsters to be slaughtered. Maybe I can work with that. Although, making a deal with any god will leave a bad taste in my mouth (like this damn lemon tea), but it would be worth it if I could have the satisfaction of seeing Cale drowning in lemon tea. Is it even possible to curse someone to have any beverage they drink turn to lemon tea in their mouth?'

While Kim Rok Soo* plotted his revenge, the words on the screen changed again.

Chapter 11: Picked It Up (4)

'Young master. I heard about everything from deputy butler Hans. This Ron will do whatever I can with my lacking abilities to make sure you can shine at the capital.'

Stifled chuckles were heard from a few people in section 5.

"You did indeed shine in the capital, young master," Rosalyn giggled.

"Our Young Master Silver Light was a brilliant sight to behold," Hilsman added.

"My dongsaeng shone like a beautiful beacon of hope for the citizens of our kingdom," Alberu contributed.

"Yes!! The legend's radiant beginning dazzled everyone present and from the capital it spread to illuminate the continent," Clopeh praised.

"It sounds marvelous. Truly breathtaking," Joo Ho-Shik* appreciated.

At Clopeh and Joo Ho-Shik's* additions to the teasing, the others decided they had picked on Cale enough, especially with the absolutely disgusted look currently spread across his face.

Cale's shoulders were starting to shake as he walked out of the Count's estate. He was thinking about the conversation he had with Ron as soon as he woke up this morning.

'This is going to be your first time outside the Henituse territory, right? I am very good at hunting rabbits. I will hunt some rabbits for you when we are camping outside.'

Ron remembered this conversation and his puppy young master's reactions during it still amuse him.

Ron's calm and benign voice echoed in Cale's ears. He felt as if he could still hear Ron's voice echoing like a hallucination throughout the fog outside.

Cale was scared of the fact that Ron was explaining to him about how to hunt a rabbit first thing in the morning.
'You need to be careful when handling a small animal like a rabbit that gets scared easily. Since you don't know when or how it will run, you need to pay attention to the surroundings and kill it in an instant. Ah, you also need to remove the innards after catching it. I am also very good at that.'

The laughter returns with this section of reading, but wary looks are directed in Ron and Ron's* direction. The matching grins on their faces coupled with the mental image those words invoke is rather terrifying after all.

Cale had to turn away as Ron mimicked cutting open a rabbit with his hands. Ron was excited. However, the only thought Cale was having right now was that Ron was toying with him. Cale was just happy that Ron was heading to the capital with him.

"This Ron is pleased to see that his young master was happy to have me by his side," Ron said with a smile.

I can tack on Beacrox as my personal chef.

The smile on Beacrox's face showed he was happy at those words as well.

Ron. Beacrox. Cale had already told Hans this morning, so that he could bring the father and son duo with him. Of course, Ron was there as well.