Chapter 48

"It can't really be that bad, dongsaeng," Lee Soo Hyuk* stated.

Cale's flat look clearly disagreed with his hyung's words.

"They are wonderful names, young master," Hilsman happily said.

"What are they," Choi Jung Soo* asked.

"I believe the three most popular are Young Master Silver Light, Young Master Shield, and Young Master Silver Shield," Alberu answered with a grin as Cale shuddered at hearing the dreaded names.

"Those aren't that bad," Park Jin Tae* commented.

"Yeah, there are way worse superhero names out there," Lee Chul Min* added.

"Really? You have superheroes in your world?" Bud* asked.

"Not real ones, just made up ones from stories that were popular before the apocalypse," Lee Soo Hyuk* replied.

"That's not necessarily true now. We actually have abilities in our world now like the superheroes from the comics and movies," Bae Puh Rum* said.

"True. Superhero names could happen at some point," Kim Min Ah* agreed.

"Either way, the names they gave him aren't that bad," Park Jin Tae* reiterated.

"Yeah, there are some really bad superhero names from comic books in our world," Lee Chul Min* added.

"How bad could they really be?" Bud asked.

"There were heroes with names like The Whizzer, Squirrel Girl, Arm-Fall-Off Boy, Fruit Boy, Maggott, Doorman, Sakteman, and Bird-Brain just to name a few," Lee Chul Min* answered.

"You weren't joking. Those are awful. The names people came up with for you are really amazing compared to those, young master Cale," Bud said.

Everyone there, Cale included, could only agree with his statement.

'I had no idea Lee Chul Min* was so well versed in comic books.' Cale thought. 'He's a secret nerd.'

"You must have really liked to read comic books before the apocalypse to know about even those obscure characters," Cale said to Lee Chul Min* with a grin.

"Ah, um....I just...I.. my friend, yeah, it was my friend. They liked them and told me. Those names were just so bad that I remembered them," Lee Chul Min* stuttered out in a panic.

'Fuck. Why does that bastard have to be so damn observant? It would totally tarnish my cool image if people knew I liked reading such unpopular comics.'

His flustered remark and red face had absolutely no one believing him, but they let it slide for now and turned back to the screen.

Chapter 48: Somehow (6)

A week later, Cale got off the carriage. The carriage that he got off from had the Henituse Golden Turtle on it.

– It has been a while.

Cale agreed with what the Black Dragon said inside his head.

"I've been wondering for a bit now, but when did you choose your name Raon-nim?" Alberu* asked.

"I didn't. My human named me after I told him he had to," Raon answered.

"Me too," Dodam^ added.

The words of the two happy little dragons had many in groups 3, 4, and 5 with any knowledge about dragons and lack of knowledge about Cale, staring at the two in shock. A human names not one, but two dragons. Not only did a human name the dragons, but he did so at their request.