Chapter 65

"I'm not sure if what we did in the Breck Kingdom will be shown," Rosalyn answered her double. "While this follows young master Cale's perspective for the most part, it has shown things from others' point of view every now and then, so it's possible."

"I am hoping it does since I would like to know just how different our approaches to dealing with that low life were," Rosalyn* said.

"Even if it doesn't show what we got up to, I can tell you what happened for us and you can share how you did it," her counterpart offered. "I am also interested in how you dealt with the situation."

"Great. Then, once all the important information has been exchanged, we can share the fun parts," Rosalyn* laughed.

Chuckles filled the room at the eager ex-princess' words.

Chapter 65- Wasn't Supposed to Be Like This (2)

"But young master-nim, what about your guards? I heard that the Vice Captain and the children will remain in Harris Village to work."

"Even though my actual reason for staying behind was to make sure no one checked into what had caused the explosion in the forest, staying there and doing nothing but pretending to investigate didn't sit right with me, so of course I would assist with rebuilding the village," Hilsman explained. "The children were a big help with the reconstruction work as well."

"I didn't leave them there with the intention to make children work," Cale grumbled.

"We know that," Maes responded. "We helped because we were happy and excited to have a new home."

"We wanted to help make our new home with our own hands."

"It made us happy to be able to do something for our next home since we couldn't do anything for our last home."

"Hilsman made sure we didn't overdo it too."

"We also spent time in the Forest of Darkness training to be able to protect our new home, so we didn't only do work."

"Training is also work though," Cale sighed. "But it seems like you all at least enjoyed your time there, so that's what matters."

"We did," Maes confirmed for the group of Wolf pups. "I don't think any of us had realized just how tense and worried we were until the moment we were told we had someplace we could call home."

"It really was a relief to know we had a home."

"Also that there was someone that cared enough about all of us to give us a home."

"That's why we were so excited and happy to work on fixing our new home."

"We also wanted to destroy that image of the black and desolate village even just a little bit faster."

"Even though it wasn't the same village, it still reminded us of our first home and we wanted to erase that sight as soon as possible."

"In a way, I think it kind of helped all of us to start moving on sooner than we would have if we didn't have that work to do."

"Sounds like some sort of therapy," Lee Chul Min* commented.

"What's 'therapy'?" Hong asked, glancing at his father across the room.

"There are several kinds of therapy," Cale answered. "Physical therapy is used to treat physical ailments to the body using various methods like massage, heat treatments, or exercises while therapy for mental health is called psychotherapy and involves talking, usually with a trained professional, in order to identify and change any troubling behaviors, emotions, or thoughts. Though, it doesn't have to be limited to just talking. Physically working through things can also help, like the children said about how using their own hands to wipe away the image of that burned village helped them with moving on from their grief."