Chapter 9

"You'll want to get into contact with me at some point as well," Fredo* pointed out.

"Thank you for the advice, but why would we need to get into contact with you?" Alberu* asked.

"I happen to be a duke of the Endable Kingdom. That's the kingdom the White Star founded, full of the races with the darkness element."

Surprised murmurs filled group 3 at that.

"There is a kingdom like that? Where is it located?" Alberu* said with shocked interest.

"It's in a sinkhole on the Eastern Continent." Fredo replied.

"The eyes of the gods can't reach there which made it easy for the White Star and his minions to work with the demonic race without drawing the attention of the divine race," Cale added.

"Demonic race!!" The dragons of group 3 sat up straighter at that.

"Yes, the demonic race. They are trying to summon the God of Despair and free him. I suggest all of you figure out how to work together or you will find it difficult to stop," Cale continued.

The dragons realized that this fight isn't one they can avoid and decided it would be best to pay closer attention to the details of the transmigrator's story.

"Thank you for the warning," Eruhaben* nodded at Cale.

"Of course Eruhaben-nim*," Cale nodded back.

"Anyway, it's best if you get in contact with me as I can help you from inside the Endable Kingdom," Fredo* brought the conversation back on topic.

"I can probably help with that. My mercenaries can play messenger between you," Bud* offered.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Fredo* agreed.

"Thank you both," Alberu* said.

Alberu^ noted down both Fredo and Bud's names.

Chapter 9: Picked It Up (2)

Cale held a bag that was twice the size of yesterday's bag as he headed back up to the top of the slums. The two siblings were there to greet him once again.

"Yay! It's us again, noona," Hong shouted in excitement.

The children kept their mouth shut as they looked toward Cale. Cale smiled as he took out two small bags and pushed them toward the children.

"Take it."

The young girl slowly approached him. Cale frowned as he watched the girl with coarse grey hair approach him. She had a hand on her side as she limped over to him.

"Hey."

Cale pushed the two bags toward the young boy.

"You come here and take it."

"Awe. You are such a good father, young master Cale," Tasha gushed.

The young boy quickly rushed over and snatched the bags before quickly running back. Compared to Cale's bright red hair, the boy had coarse dark red hair that shook as he ran.

At the comparison, Hong brightened up. He liked that his hair was red like his father's even if it wasn't the same shade.

Cale then turned around and headed toward the man-eating tree.

"Wow."
"It's not bread. It's meat and cake."

"Young master Cale is such a softie. Going out of his way to get something better for the kids than just bread," Rosalyn praised.