Part 1

"ho yi! where did the little die? get me out of here! song ling scolded loudly while looking around for someone.

she had originally looked at this bastard unpleasantly as a prostitute. the wild seed of the girl, his presence is to punch her in the face of mrs. he.

if it weren't for the fact that this boy's eight characters were compatible with the merchant prince, and the merchant old lady had specified that he yi should give him his baby grandson shang jinghui chongxi, song ling would not have agreed to take him back to the he family.

after looking around and not finding anyone, song ling was so angry that she crossed her hands and stood in the courtyard and loudly threatened: "if you don't get out again, don't eat at night!" 

he yi, who was cowering in the corner of the garden, moved his ears and very reluctantly crawled out of the bushes, shouting nervously as he climbed: "i'm out!" it's out! you can't help but give me dinner to eat. 

when song ling saw that he had made himself dirty again, she said with a look of disgust on her face: "did you really hit your head and knock yourself silly?" and what are you doing hiding in that horned gadari? 

"look at the ants, i'm looking at the ants, a lot of ants." he yi explained seriously, not feeling that there was anything wrong with doing so.

he had a thick circle of gauze wrapped around his head, and the white doll's face was covered with several black mud marks, like a playful little flower cat, his hands were also stained with mud, and his white pants were even more miserable, especially on both knees, and it could be seen that he had just knelt directly on the ground that had just rained and observed the ant nest.

song ling said impatiently, "what ants to see?!" hurry up and wash yourself, and then change your clothes, the merchant will soon come to measure your size and make a custom dress, if people see you like this ghost, tomorrow you don't want to eat for a day! 

he yi suddenly became anxious and shouted, "no, no, no! can't help but give me food! i'm hungry! so hungry and hungry! can't help but give me food! "

song ling was so angry that she twisted it on his arm and snapped, "shut up! don't be fooling me with this crazy sale, hurry up and wash it. "

he yi ate the pain, "wow-" a cry began, the white and tender skin on his arm was already a large piece of blue, which showed how fierce song ling was.

he sat down on the wet ground without hesitation, stomping on two small legs like a sprinkler, crying and protesting, "can't help but give me food!" i'm going to eat! i'm hungry! i'm going to eat! "

song ling looked at him with such a crazy look and said suspiciously, "don't be really stupid, right?" 

a few days ago this boy somehow suddenly fell down the stairs, it just so happened that his head hit the marble pillar on the first floor of the stairwell, shed a lot of blood, fainted on the spot, woke up and became something wrong, saw what people screamed, like seeing a ghost, there was nothing to hide alone, often looking for half a day can not find where he is.

song ling originally thought that he didn't want to marry someone to chong xi before pretending to be crazy and stupid, but now she was a little unsure.

although this bastard child does not come to the table on the identity, but it is indeed very smart, this year's college entrance examination also took a city title, that is, the nature is particularly unpopular, gloomy and awkward, but also like to pretend to be high, but the test score is a little higher, all day long a nostrils to the sky to look down on people.

knowing that he was going to marry a sick straw man with a disability in both legs, he also took advantage of the middle of the night to sneak out and was arrested and locked up for a few days before he was honest.