Part 78

he yi saw that shang jinghui didn't look like he was angry, so he laughed and retorted, "where do i have, obviously every time you come to school, you attract a bunch of bees and butterflies, and you look over there, there are a lot of people staring at you." 

shang jinghui took his hand, crossed his ten fingers in the eyes of everyone, and gently ticked the corner of his lips, "then let them have a good look."

he yi was a little embarrassed to see it, and pulled shang jinghui away, saying as he walked: "i have registered, now there is nothing to do, let's go home first." 

"you don't have to prepare for the welcome?" shang jinghui casually asked.

sophomores start a few days before they start their freshman year, and many of the sophomores are enthusiastically preparing for their new jobs.

in addition to the addiction of being a senior student, what is more important is that the annual welcome event is the beginning of many campus love stories, and students who have not yet found a partner are looking forward to taking this opportunity to hook up with their younger siblings, and maybe they can get off the list.

"welcome?" he yi didn't know the deep meaning of this, and said truthfully: "it should feel like it should be very troublesome, and the weather has been so hot lately, it must be very tiring to work all day under the sun." i think everyone is very positive, anyway, there is no shortage of me, i did not sign up. 

during this time, he was raised by shang jinghuan to become more and more squeamish, and he did not want to eat at all.

shang jinghui snorted satisfactorily, even if he yi really signed up, he would not agree to he yi's participation.

although he did not go to a university in china, he also knew that those little girls who had just graduated from high school were most likely to be impressed by the good-looking xue changchun.

even if he knew that he yi would not be easily hooked up, he did not want to see this kind of thing happen.

out of this concern, during the period when the school was just starting, shang jinghui looked at he yi very tightly, squeezed out some time to run to the school, and had to accompany he yi to eat three meals a day, for fear of being exploited by someone to hook up with his wife.

he yi was completely unaware of shang jingjian's careful thinking, but felt that shang jinghui had come to school a little too often recently, but this was not a bad thing, on the contrary, he was quite happy, that is, every time he went out with shang jinghui to eat delicious food, but when he threw the ball at home alone, he would feel a little guilty in his heart.

however, even if he brought the ball out, he could only drink milk, and it was better to think of this he yi.

after the class that day, he yi saw that shang jinghui did not come to him, so he sent a message while walking to the school gate to ask shang jinghui if he wanted to eat together at noon.

as soon as i finished typing, i saw a new student wearing a military training uniform walking in front of me, a very beautiful little child.

when the girl saw him, her eyes were obviously bright, and she ran over and asked, "hello senior, in which direction is the eighth canteen?" 

it was the first time she had seen such a good-looking boy in her life, so she couldn't help but come over and talk.

he yi felt that the girl's gaze at him was a little strange, but he still carefully recalled the location of the eight canteens, and then pointed in a direction uncertainly, answering the other party: "it seems to be over there, you go forward, there should be a road sign, or find someone else to ask again."