Part 89 EXTRA 6

Shang Chenxi began to have some strange dreams when he was 18 years old, in which he had a completely different life from reality, not only did he not have a father since he was a child, but his mother was also a spurned prostitute. A prostitute, although she did not go into the meat business again, her bad reputation still caused a lot of trouble for both mother and son.

His personality has become more and more gloomy in this environment, learning hard every day from the beginning of sensibility, wanting to change his fate through the college entrance examination, and trying to get rid of the endless gossip and the contempt and bullying of his peers.

He did not expect that although he had taken the college entrance examination and made a city leader, he still could not get rid of the teasing of fate.

His mother died of a sudden illness, and his biological father came to the door and forcibly sold him to a man who was not good at his behavior, and then he unconsciously walked into the trap of another person and fell blind in love with the other party.

Later he learned that the man had been lying to him and had used him to kill the man in the wheelchair.

He had no power to take revenge, but to flee from that man, hide in guilt, and live in poverty.

But the man did not let him go like this, sent people to arrest him and lock him up, and from time to time to insult him, and finally he could not hold on, and he ended this bad life.

Everything in the dream was so vague that he couldn't even remember the names and faces of those people, only the pain that was enough to tear apart a person's soul.

Shang Chen Xi felt that these dreams were very strange, as if he had really had those experiences, but he knew very well that he had a healthy family in this life, and his life in the past eighteen years had been extremely smooth, except that the relationship between his two fathers was too good and often seemed to be more redundant, he really had nothing to complain about.

But the intense pain in the dream did not seem to be fake, and after confirming that his mental state was not in trouble, he began to suspect that the events in the dream might have happened in the previous life.

He didn't mention the strange thing to anyone until he had his last dream.

In the dream, after he had finished himself, he had become a wandering ghost, and without knowing what was going on, he wandered to another world, and finally stopped in a small, dilapidated two-bedroom apartment.

There is a mother and son living in the house, the mother goes out early and returns late every day for a living, the son does not look normal, he can't take care of himself in his teens, and he is always alone at home and plays with himself.

One day when his mother was out, he had a premonition that something bad was going to happen, looked at the boy who was immersed in his own world, and finally followed his mother out the door.

As a result, the mother had a car accident that night, and the driver of the accident, Xu Xu, was afraid of the huge medical compensation, turned the front of the car and crushed the seriously injured woman to death before fleeing the scene with the body, and then threw the body into the wilderness to cover up his crime.

He wanted to stop it, but in his wandering state he could only watch from the sidelines, unable to do anything.

The car accident happened in a remote place, and it just happened to rain that night, washing away the blood stains left on the road, and no one found an innocent woman who lost her life, and no one knew that she had a son in the family who could not live independently to take care of.