Part 50

when shang jinghuan took off to look for he yi, he found that he yi was not in the rest area, and he suddenly felt a tightness in his heart, grabbing the mercenary disguised as a waiter and asking in a cold voice: "what about people?" 

"went to the bathroom, and the old five followed."

old five is another mercenary.

someone followed that he yi should not have an accident, shang jinghuan was slightly relieved, and rushed to the bathroom to find someone.

he yi was still very depressed when he hid in the bathroom, sat on the toilet lid for a while and figured it out on his own, determined to make himself a person as powerful as shang jingjian, only in this way could he be worthy of shang jinghui.

he had just set himself a new life goal when he heard shang jinghui's slightly panicked voice ringing outside.

"xiao yi? is it inside? shang jingjian asked across the door.

"yes, i'll go out right away." he yi hurriedly responded.

he didn't go to the bathroom at all, didn't have to mention his pants, opened the door and came out.

shang jinghui confirmed that he was okay before he relaxed his mind, pinched his face and asked, "tired?" do you want to go back? "

he yi shook his head and nodded again, "not very tired, but i want to go home." husband, do you still have anything to do? i can wait for you if there is something. "

"then let's go back." shang jinghui said.

he yi was about to go outside, when shang jinghuan pulled him aside and reminded him with a smile: "you haven't washed your hands yet, how confused are you?" "

"i didn't go to the bathroom." he yi explained with a slight blush, but still honestly went to wash his hands.

"what did you do without going to the bathroom?" shang jing asked strangely.

he yi realized that he had slipped his lips, and did not want to tell shang jinghui what had just happened, bowed his head and pretended to wash his hands seriously, and said vaguely: "nothing, it is too noisy over there, i just want to come out and stay for a while." 

shang jinghui vaguely felt that he yi seemed to be hiding something from him, but he had obviously only left for a while, and if there was really something the bodyguard would tell him, so he didn't ask too much, just as he yi was really noisy.

when he left, he yi noticed that the young people who said that he was not worthy of shang jinghui were still gathered together to talk and laugh, and couldn't help but look at them a few more times.

"what do you see?" shang jinghui followed his gaze and saw that it was a few side branches of the juniors, and it was the one whose wind evaluation was not very good, and he couldn't help asking: "do you know them?" 

he yi quickly retracted his gaze, shook his head, and said, "i don't know, i didn't see anything." 

shang jinghui felt something was wrong again, and wanted to ask he yi what was wrong, just when an elder came to talk to him, he could only temporarily suppress his doubts and say a few words of greeting with the people who came.

seeing that the other party had a great momentum of pulling him to continue chatting, shang jinghui was afraid that he yi would wait too long, directly said that he and he yi were going back, politely said goodbye to them, and then wrapped he yi's waist through the hall.

when i was about to walk to the door, i bumped into xu qian again, she was wearing a plain dress, the temperament was very gentle, the manners were generous, standing in the middle of a group of dressed female relatives, she was still very eye-catching, quite a bit of a housewife posture.