Part 59

he yi didn't quite understand what the word "rabbit" meant, but he could guess that this eighty percent was not a good word.

he didn't expect zhang xincheng to be so faceless, he didn't admit what he had done, and he said bad things about him in front of so many people, so angry that he twisted his eyebrows and raised his voice to clarify: "that's my husband, not a gold lord, we are already married." 

zhang xincheng still didn't believe it, and laughed sarcastically: "you don't think that if you shout a few times in bed, you can really marry into a rich family, right?" 

"i've said we're married, believe it or not!" he yi became more and more irritable in his heart, "you don't want to change the topic, why did you just secretly photograph me?" 

"what evidence do you have that i secretly filmed?" don't spew blood! zhang xincheng said sharply.

"you!" he yi was so angry that he didn't know what to say for a while.

he had seen with his own eyes that zhang xincheng had actually come to him to ask for evidence, and he had never seen such a faceless person.

feeling that his stomach was faintly uncomfortable, he yi subconsciously reached out and touched it, and then he took a deep breath to regulate his emotions.

doctors have said that too much mood swing during pregnancy is not good for the fetus, and serious ones may also move the tire.

so you can't be angry, it's not worth it at all to be angry with someone like zhang xincheng, he yi warned himself in his heart.

zhang xincheng's gaze moved to his bulging belly with his movements, and the coat he usually wears is relatively loose, which is not obvious at first glance, but it is easy to find that his stomach is abnormally large.

zhang xincheng approached he yi with interest, and asked with a malicious smile as if he had caught he yixin's handle: "he yi, are you really a man?" with such a big belly, it wouldn't be pregnant by jin zhongyun, right? 

he yi didn't want to get too close to him, covered his stomach and stepped back, not noticing that there was someone standing behind him, almost tripping over, fortunately, ah hu came in time to help him.

ah hu was originally waiting for he yi to come out outside the bathroom, and vaguely heard he yi seem to be arguing with people before coming in to check the situation.

there are more people in the teaching building here, there are few toilets, and the bathroom will be more crowded when the class is over, and ah hu, an adult man who is obviously not like a student, will look very strange if he follows he yi in and does not go to the toilet, so he yi generally lets him stay outside, and he did not expect to encounter this kind of thing today.

the mercenaries hiding in the shadows basically do not listen to what he yi said to his classmates, they have their own standards to judge whether he yi is in danger, and this kind of quarrel with his classmates is not enough for them to intervene to stop it.

ah hu squeezed through the crowd and came in to see the scene where he yi almost tripped, he took three steps and made two steps to jump over and support the person, nervously asking: "is it all right?" 

he yi shook his head with some trepidation, if he really fell down just now, not to mention that he would be injured, the baby would definitely be affected.

ah hu saw that he yi's eyes were a little red, and he looked like he was about to cry, so he stood up in front of he yi' body, separated him from zhang xincheng, looked at zhang xincheng and asked in a cold voice: "what did you just do to him?"