Part 46

he yi and shang jinghui were both eating dumplings in their heads, and when the old man saw that the atmosphere was getting more and more awkward, he tried to change the topic and casually asked: "jing zhao, how did you do in your final exam?" 

shang jingzhao is the age of greed, the mind is not at all in learning, xu qian usually spoils him, and if the exam is poor, he will count him a few sentences, so his results have not been very good, and this final exam mathematics did not even pass the exam.

suddenly asked by the old man in front of so many people, of course, he was embarrassed to say the shameful score, he could only bow his head and poke the food in the bowl with chopsticks, pretending that he did not hear.

the merchant bank is busy preparing for the new year these days, and has not paid attention to this stubble, listening to the old man ask him so, he remembered that he had not seen the report card of his younger son.

seeing the arrogant little son there with his head bowed and quail, shang xingzhi knew that this boy must have not done well, he put down his chopsticks and said sharply: "grandpa asked you didn't hear anything?" how many points did you get on the test? "

shang jingzhao's head was buried lower, and he whispered weakly, "i didn't play well this time..."

shang xingzhi was originally very depressed because of shang jingyun's sudden runaway, the eldest son could not count on it, and the younger son now humiliated him, which made him angry, and he couldn't help but scold: "you little bunny cub is still good at finding excuses, where do you play well?" 

he yi stuffed the last dumpling in the bowl into his mouth, looked up at the little cousin who had just said that their dumplings were ugly, and saw that the little fart child was scolded so much that he bowed his head and did not say a word, he felt some schadenfreude in his heart, and his eyes were shining as he sat there while eating and watching the play.

shang jinghui noticed he yi's small expression, and unconsciously followed he yi up the corners of his mouth, and the depression just now dissipated for the most part at once.

he wanted to pinch he yi's face, but because there were too many people here, he had to take his empty left hand and touch he yi's thigh under the table.

although the little guy had recently gained a little fat, his legs were as thin as before, and through a thick layer of pants, he could feel that the flesh on he yi's thighs was very soft, not as hard as his own muscles.

he yi was startled by the troublesome hand, turned his head to see shang jinghui's smiling eyes, he instantly relaxed again, and whispered in the past: "husband, what are you doing?" 

shang jinghui did not speak, sitting in the same upright posture as usual, and casually used his right hand to clip a piece of chicken to he yi, no one could see that he would put his hand under the table on he yi's leg on this occasion, and pinch it without a moment's hesitation.

he yi was attracted by the fragrant chicken, and did not stop shang jinghui's restless movements, and continued to enjoy the food while watching the drama.

shang xingzhi was still scolding him for this indisputable little son, shang jingzhao was already at a loss, and shang xingzhi was obviously angry, he did not dare to refute it at all, plus there were so many people here, although he was young, he also wanted face, and after a while he was scolded and shed tears.

it was okay that he didn't cry, but as soon as he cried, he was even more annoyed, pointing at his nose and scolding: "what is it like for a boy to cry and cry without moving?" 

xu qian was distressed about her son, and when she saw that shang xingzhi actually scolded and scolded that she had the intention of doing something, she rushed to protect shang jingzhao and tried to help her son play the round.