Part 66

"what nonsense are you talking about? how could a man get pregnant? shang xingzhi frowned and asked.

xu qian's words were really too unbelievable to him, and shang xingzhi even began to wonder if xu qian was stimulated to the point that his brain was unclear.

"didn't you see his belly?" aside from pregnancy, what else might make a young man under twenty years old have such a big belly in half a year? xu qian sneered, "who knows whether he is a man or a woman, when the old man found a man to give him his baby grandson chong xi, i thought it was very strange, he valued shang jingjian so much, how could he deliberately let shang jinghui have no heirs?" 

the old man's attention to shang jinghui is obvious to all, and shang xingzhi had to admit that what xu qian said was not completely unreasonable, but he still couldn't believe that he yi was really pregnant.

xu qian saw shangxing's wavering, and continued to work hard: "if shang jingyun has not had children, there will be a little hope in the future to hand over the merchant to your son to inherit, but once he yi gives birth to shang jingyun's child, neither you nor your son will have the slightest hope of inheriting the merchant in the future." 

"are you really willing to give up the merchant's family business and be overwhelmed by your own nephew for the rest of your life?"

"enough!" shang xing drank furiously to stop her.

xu qian did not obediently shut up, but turned to play the emotional card, put away the tough posture, returned to the gentle appearance of the past, and said softly: "well, we have been a husband and wife for so many years, i have a good idea of your heart, no matter what, i will not harm you, i just want to seek a better future for you and for our jing zhao." 

shang xingzhi stared at her for a complicated time, and finally sighed and said, "the old master has already given the inheritance right of the merchant to jing huan, what can i do if i am not willing?" 

xu qian knew that shang xingzhi was completely shaken, and yu yu said, "jing huan is an infatuated child, and he values his wife very much." 

the implication is that as long as they control he yi, shang jinghui will be helpless.

although there are certain risks, it is often said that wealth and wealth are sought in danger, and the business has not been able to resist the temptation.

moreover, shang jinghui still had a very unfavorable evidence in his hand, although the fire that almost killed shang jinghui really had nothing to do with him, but as long as the evidence in shang jinghui's hands was not a fraud, in case shang jinghui published those things one day, he would not be able to say it clearly.

instead of passively resigning to shang jinghui's disposal, it is better to take a risk.

the problem was that shang jinghui protected he yi too well and did not let he yi leave the hospital at all, and shang xingzhi and xu qian could only discuss another way.

he yi accompanied shang jinghui in the hospital for several days, shang jinghui did not discharge he will not take the initiative to go out, every day is very attentive to take care of shang jinghui, when idle time to read books and courseware, listen to shang jinghui let people record the lessons for him, even homework is written very seriously.

after the homework is written, shang jinghui will let people send it to the school to be corrected by the teacher, and also specially asked for a copy of the contact information of all the teachers, pretending to be generous and saying to he yi: "if you have any questions, you can directly send an email to the teacher to ask, or add their wechat."