Part 13

he yi finished his task, listened to du yuwei say that shang jinghui was already downstairs, immediately threw down the humiliated li moqi who was autistic, and couldn't wait to go downstairs to find shang jinghui, and then happily followed shang jinghui shopping.

shang jinghui is inconvenient to move, and the barrier-free facilities in many places in the city are not perfect enough, and it is not convenient for him to go to places like playgrounds, so he can only take he yi to the mall first.

in fact, he himself did not go out to shop much, usually what needs to be directly let people buy and send to the front, which needs to be used to personally run to the mall to buy.

if it weren't for he yi's careful wishes, he wouldn't have come to such a crowded and noisy public place.

he yi is like a small earth dog who has never seen the world, seeing what is strange, here to touch there to see, did not take long to buy a bunch of messy things, if there is no shang jinghui blocked, he can directly empty the other people's store.

shang jinghui is not short of money, it is not impossible to really buy the whole mall, but he does not want he yi to buy too many useless things, so from the beginning he gave he yi an order, a commodity can only buy one, can not buy more, nevertheless, he yi still quickly bought several packs of large and small, eat and play, the mouth has not been idle, not eating small snacks or drinking.

seeing that he yi stared at the doll catching machine with his eyes shining for half a day, eager to try to catch it himself, shang jinghui had to let du yuwei change a coin for him.

he yi was not familiar with the doll-catching machine, and he did not succeed in catching the doll after tossing it for a while, but he was not discouraged and continued to try with perseverance.

shang jinghui looked at the side for a while, and then looked down at the information about he yi in his hand, which was asked to check before his morning meeting, all aspects of the information were very detailed, and there were many photos and videos, how to look at it made him feel that he yi before becoming stupid was not the same person at all with the current one.

although the appearance is exactly the same, but the previous he yi personality is introverted and dull, the most recent photo looks still very gloomy, slightly longer bangs block part of the eyebrows, pale skin looks not very healthy, may be often stay up late to study for the sake of the reason, dark circles are very heavy, the eyes are stubborn, the expression is a little world-weary, as if the world owes him a lot.

even if it goes back to childhood, it is far less lively than it is now.

people's memories may be lost, but their personality cannot change so completely.

moreover, he yi on the data was not locked up at home by his mother and did not let him go out, from childhood to adulthood, he went to school normally, and in recent years, he would go out to work during the holidays, and he had never been locked up at home to go to school as he yi said.

shang jinghui thoughtfully looked at the photos of he yi before the college entrance examination, and some very absurd thoughts arose in his heart, and finally only the most likely one of them was left, and he suspected that he yi had multiple personalities.

"husband, husband, can you help me catch this doll?" he yi used up a large handful of coins but still failed, so he had to run upside down for help.

shang jinghui was interrupted in his thinking, and seeing that there was no one around, he reluctantly went over to help he yi and clipped a pink leopard to he yi.

he yi clapped excitedly, looked at shang jinghui with admiration and said, "husband, you are so powerful!" i was caught all at once, and i didn't catch it many times. "