Part 69

shang jinghui changed his clothes again, led he yi out the door, and after getting into the car, he asked he yi again: "what do you want to eat at noon?" 

"if you want to eat western food, shall we go to a western restaurant?"

the chef at home is better at making chinese food, and he yi wants to change his taste.

"okay, but you can't drink." shang jinghui reminded him.

he yi obediently replied, "okay, i don't drink alcohol, i can eat meat." 

shang jinghui was relieved and took he yi to a high-end western restaurant in the city center.

this five-star restaurant is very famous, and in the past, the consumption was basically either rich or expensive, and even if it was not bad money, it was necessary to make a reservation in advance.

ah hu called and asked in the name of shang jinghui, and when he heard that shang was coming, he immediately said that there were still vacant seats.

when shang jinghui took he yi over, the restaurant manager greeted him just after coming out of the elevator, and bi respectfully greeted shang jinghui and then asked him where he wanted a seat.

the location of this restaurant is on the top floor of the office building, in addition to the indoor table, there are open-air seats on the roof, where the view is very good, so it is also more sought-after, generally difficult to get.

shang jinghui looked at he yi and asked, "go up there or right here?" 

he yi thought about it, and felt that the roof should be more interesting, and today's weather is very good, it is not too hot, and it will be very comfortable to sit outside and blow the wind.

he was afraid that he would hear that the voice was a boy as soon as he spoke, so he pointed upstairs.

"then go up there." shang jinghui said.

shang jinghui's attitude towards the "female companion" made the manager feel very surprised, and he looked at the girl next to shang zong with all restraint, this little girl looked as if she was not yet an adult, and she did not even dare to say anything.

glancing at each other's bulging stomachs and the intertwined hands of the two, he quickly withdrew his gaze, afraid that shang jinghui would detect his own peeping.

it is no secret that shang zong has been married to a boy.

now it seems that the boy who married into the merchant is afraid that his status will be insecure, after all, a man cannot have children, and with such a wealth as shangzong, it is impossible not to have children, otherwise there will be no heirs.

however, such a young girl shang zong actually got his hands on it...

the manager did not dare to think about it any longer, personally led them upstairs, briefly recommended the main dishes of their restaurant today, and then waited for the business scene next to them to order food.

western food is not the same as chinese food, a la carte is also a knowledge, the more advanced the restaurant is like this, the mess will affect the taste of the food, it is better to directly use the chef with a good set menu.

shang jinghui did not order directly, but asked he yi: "see what you want to eat?" 

he yi flipped through the menu and pointed out a few dish names, shang jinghui did not mind that the dishes he yi ordered were a bit chaotic, but cautiously asked the manager next to him: "can these pregnant women eat?" "

he yi was a little unhappy when he heard this, but he also knew that shang jinghui was doing this for his good with the baby, so he just pursed his lips and didn't say a word.