Part 29

in the evening, after he yi returned from school, shang jinghui consulted he yi again and asked him if he would like to keep the child.

"as long as my husband doesn't have a baby, he doesn't want me, then i'll give birth to you." he yi said.

"of course not." shang jinghui reassured, "and the child was not born to me, it is the child of both of us." 

he yi asked very clearly, "it's the children of the two of us, so didn't we just give birth to you?" i don't want to give birth to others. "

"i mean you're also the father of the child, and when the child is born, the two of us should be responsible for him together." shang jinghui explained.

he yi said with some distress, "but i won't take care of the baby." 

shang jinghui originally wanted to correct he yi's concept, so as not to misunderstand him as a tool for giving birth to a child.

as a result, he yi just couldn't understand his points, but the more he talked, the more confused he became, and finally he could only helplessly say: "you were born and i came to raise it, you don't need you to take care of the baby, you take care of yourself is good." 

he yi heard that he didn't have to take the child himself, and finally breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly nodded his head in agreement: "yes, yes, i can take care of myself, it is good, so husband you can not only take care of the baby, but also take care of me." 

shang jinghui thought with some tears and laughter, anyway, with a child is also to bring, more than one is nothing, just don't know how much this big and small can be tossed when the time comes.

he yi saw that shang jinghui agreed, and then took the opportunity to demand: "also, if it hurts to give birth to a child, then husband, you have to let the doctor give me anesthesia, otherwise i will die of pain." "

"i'll give you anesthesia." after shang jinghui finished speaking, he reminded him again: "don't mention the word death without moving, it is not auspicious." 

he yi didn't quite understand what it meant to be unlucky, but he nodded his head and said, "okay, i remember." 

shang jinghui asked again, "i want to tell grandpa about this, what do you think?" 

"does grandpa like little babies?" he yi asked.

"like, he would be happy to know you can get pregnant." shang jinghui said.

he yi immediately said happily, "then let's go and tell grandpa." 

shang jinghui took he yi to find the old man, and originally planned to have a meal with the old man by the way, but he bumped into one of the merchants there.

ever since shang jinghui had beaten shang xingzhi with that solid evidence of murder, shang xingzhi had been very peaceful, and he would not bump into him when he had nothing to do, and when he saw him, he also looked worried, afraid that he would make that information public in a fit of anger.

this time when i met here at the old master, shang xingzhi still put his posture very low, and did not hold the shelf of the elders as before, but took the initiative to greet shang jinghui with them.

"since we're all here, let's have a meal together." the old man said happily.

shang jing responded with a sigh, grabbed he yi's hand and lowered his voice: "i'll tell grandpa about that later." 

he yi was about to tell the old man that he had a baby in his belly, but he was reminded by shang jinghui to stop his steps, although he didn't quite understand why he couldn't say it now, he still nodded obediently.