Part 83

"if you like it, i can buy you better gifts when i make more money later." he yi said with a grin.

"then i'll wait." shang jinghui said and bowed his head and kissed him.

the two of them kissed slimily for a while, and he yi suddenly remembered and said, "oh, i forgot to buy a gift for qiu qiu."

 shang jinghui: "he's so young, he doesn't know anything, what gifts to receive."

he yi smiled and said, "if he doesn't understand it now, he will always understand it later, and tomorrow i will make up for him again." "how

much of your scholarship do you have left?" shang jing asked.

he yi thought about it and said, "there's not much more, i can probably only buy a toy for qiu qiu or something."

shang jinghui: "he already has a lot of toys, and it is a waste to buy them again."

"then i'll buy him a set of clothes." he yi said again.

shang jinghui: "there is no shortage of clothes, and people have long been given a good amount for him in the next year, and they can't wear seven or eight sets a day."

he yi mentioned several things that he could afford, but they were all rejected by shang jinghui.

seeing that he yi was still thinking hard about the gifts he could buy for his son, shang jinghui said directly: "there is no shortage of balls, and you will keep the rest of your money for yourself." 

he yi said disapprovingly, "but i want to buy him something, and i haven't spent money on the ball yet."

shang jinghui just didn't want he yi to spend money to buy gifts for others, even if it was for their son, so he began to fool he yi with crooked reasoning: "we are legal partners, my money is your money, so the ball is now eating and playing with your own strength." 

"that's different, the meaning is different." he yi said.

shang jinghui squinted, holding he yi's cheek and looking at him and said, "then you first bought the gift that you should buy for me, you see i have sent you so many gifts, you only gave me once, this is not true, right?" 

he yi was stunned, and finally reacted to shang jinghui's real purpose of not wanting to let himself buy gifts for his son, and said with a smile: "i remember those well, and i will slowly pay them back in the future." husband, how can you be so careful with your eyes, actually grab gifts with your son, the ball is only a few months old, do you mean to bully him?

shang jinghui directly blocked he yi's mouth, and after kissing him, he said, "i didn't treat him badly, there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

he yi looked at shang jingyu funnily for a while, sighed quietly, and sighed: "husband, you are really getting more and more childish, more childish than me." 

shang jinghui not only did not refute it, but also cheekily asked: "what is wrong with childishness?" you don't like it? <

he yi dared to say no, he could only temporarily dispel the idea of buying something for his son, and planned to turn around and make a toy for the ball by himself.

it just so happened that he had an electrician experiment this semester to do radio, he yi welded the circuit board for a few days, and finally successfully made a radio with relatively simple functions, which can listen to the radio normally, and after checking the teacher, he yi took things home and prepared to play with the ball.

as a result, as soon as he felt the small radio out of his bag, he heard shang jinghui ask, "is this what you did?"

"yes, the school arranged an electrician experiment, everyone has to do it, and the teacher praised me for soldering the circuit board beautifully."