Part 12

after he yi'an was separated, shang jinghui called du yuwei in and asked them what they had just done, and listened to du yuwei say that he yi met shang jingyun when he went to the toilet in the downstairs bathroom, and the two people came out together, shang jinghui's eyes dimmed, looking at he yi and asking: "didn't you want you to stay away from him?" 

he yi quickly explained: "as soon as i entered the bathroom, i met him, and i couldn't hide from him, what could i do?" 

shang jingjian's face looked better, "what did he tell you again?" 

"the younger brother said that he didn't mean not to save me, he said that when he was a child, he was pushed into the pond by his second aunt and almost drowned, so he had a psychological shadow, and said that the second uncle often beat him." after he yi finished speaking, he observed shang jinghui's expression, saw that he did not seem to be angry, and continued: "husband, i think my brother is so pitiful, have you misunderstood him?" 

"is it?" shang jinghui sneered, "you believe everything he says?" 

he yi was stunned for a moment and asked dullly, "is my brother lying?" 

shang jinghui didn't bother to explain, and directly and domineeringly ordered, "in short, you should stay away from him." 

he yi was confused, but still nodded, "then i won't talk to him in the future." 

shang jinghui had a meeting to be held in the morning, but he felt a little tired now, so he pushed the matter to vice president lu shengyuan.

he is not in good health for many years, he does not have so much energy to take care of various things in the company, usually vice president lu is helping him manage the company, only more important decisions need to be made by him personally, so in general, even if he leaves the meeting halfway through, there will be no problem.

du yuwei saw shang jinghui and pushed the meeting forward, and asked, "does the boss want to rest?" 

shang jing glanced at her and said lightly, "if there is anything, just say it." 

du yuwei was reminded by colleagues when she just went out, noticed that the company's gossip forum was discussing the boss's private affairs, originally hesitated to report to the boss, listening to shang jinghui said so, she directly clicked on the post to show shang jinghui.

shang jinghui quickly browsed it, returned the tablet to du yuwei, rubbed his temples and commanded tiredly: "check who are the people, call the one who took the picture over, and the others deduct half a month's performance, so that they will work less in the future to do this boring thing." 

du yuwei answered and went out to deal with this matter, and he yi asked curiously next to him: "husband, what are they talking about?" what does it mean to be green? "

shang jinghui did not answer his question, but instead shook the hand that had been bitten by him in front of him with a stinky face, and said without anger: "it was all caused by you." 

"i'm sorry, husband, i won't be next time." after he yi finished speaking, he reached over and shook his hand, and carefully blew air at the wound, "fly away in pain, get better quickly." 

the warm air flowed over the skin, shang jinghui felt a little itchy, he withdrew his hand expressionlessly, and said in a somewhat impatient tone: "don't blow it, don't you want to go out to play?" where do you want to go? "

he yi raised his head and asked with a surprised face: "husband, do you want to take me out to play?" 

shang jinghui looked at his glowing eyes, responded faintly, and asked again: "where do you want to go?"