Part 7

shang jinghui has always said what he has to do, since he promised to avenge he yi, that morning he arranged for someone to go to the he family to put he hongtu and his wife in the small black room, and once they were closed, they were locked up for three days, during which they were only given water to drink, and they were not allowed to eat a mouthful of food, and they were solved in the house with a night pot when they went to the toilet, and they were not allowed to wash and change their clothes.

at this time, the weather is hot, away from the air conditioning will soon be sweaty, the small black room is not ventilated, so stuffy that people's breathing is not very smooth.

not eating was barely tolerated, but i couldn't bear not going to the toilet all the time, so from the next day the room was filled with the smell of sweat and excrement, and staying for one more minute was the ultimate torment.

although the he family is not as good as the magnates like the merchants, but it is also much better than the ordinary middle-class family, he hongtu and song ling have never suffered this kind of crime since they were young, especially song ling, who has always loved cleanliness, and was tortured to the point of almost having a mental breakdown.

after not eating for such a long time, the first thing the two of them did after being released was not to eat, and rushed into the bathroom to take a shower, washed several times or felt that they had a smell on their bodies, and almost rubbed their skin.

he hongtu and song ling were so tormented that they were eager to swallow he yisheng alive and peel him alive, but with shang jinghui there, they did not dare to retaliate against he yi at all, and they also took the initiative to hide the abuse from outsiders, because if this matter was passed out and lost, it would be their faces, and if they let others know that shang jinghui looked at them unfavorably, in this world of high and low, the he family's future life would only be more difficult.

shang jinghui's approach seemed to be nonsense, but they could only knock out their teeth and swallow blood, so the faces of the two people were more ugly than the other.

he yuan almost fainted after seeing song ling come out of the bathroom, rushed to support her, and then said indignantly: why did he yi's little lock you up? do you really think that when you marry into a merchant, you will fly up the branches and become a phoenix? wait until he offends shang shao one day, see how he still has a mighty style! "

song ling patted her daughter's hand and said weakly, "okay, that little slut's probably not going to be happy for long, but now that shang shao is willing to spoil him, and he can't do anything to him for the time being." you have to pay attention to what you say in the future, but don't offend him. "

he yuan snorted unconvincingly, turned his head to spit bitter water at he hongtu: "dad, i see that he yi is just pretending to be stupid, otherwise how could he just win the favor of shang shao and can't wait to take revenge on our family, do you really want that unfilial son to ride on the head of our he family?" "

he hongtu thought of the commercial cooperation that had been cut off by shang jinghui, and held his breath and said, "what else could it be?" don't provoke him now, wait until he is disgusted by shang shao, and see how i can clean him up. "

he yuan thought unwillingly that when she grabbed shang jinghui in her hand, she must let he yi survive and not die.

.

"ah sneeze—" he yi suddenly sneezed.

"did the young lady catch a cold?" ah hui asked with concern.

he yi was about to deny it, but as a result, he sneezed several times in succession, causing his tears to come out.