Part 35

shang jinghui asked rather curiously, "why are you so obedient today?" 

"aren't you saying that eating too much sweet is bad for your baby?" i can put up with it for a while and eat it after the baby is born, but then my husband will have to compensate me well. he yi demanded.

shang jinghuan pinched his face and smiled, "well, when the time comes, double the compensation for you." 

"hey hey, husband, you're so nice."

he yi said, bar kissed shang jingjian's chin, shang jingjian also bowed his head and kissed him, and the two people were tired for a while before leaving the hospital and going home.

shang jinghui was afraid that the old man would be worried about it, so after arriving home, he took he yi to sit with the old man for a while, telling him that there was no problem with the inspection results, and the old man was really relieved, and happily pulled he yi to chat, and left them to eat before stopping.

on the way back to the room, i met xu qian, shang jinghui symbolically greeted her and was about to leave, xu qian hurriedly stopped them and asked: "i heard that you went to the hospital today, are you unwell?" 

"no, just go for a physical examination, the second aunt is still very well informed." shang jing said pointedly.

xu qian explained with an embarrassed face: "jinghui, don't misunderstand, i didn't go to inquire on purpose, there was a relative in the family who saw shunzu and mentioned it to me, i wasn't worried about your body with xiao yi before i asked about it." 

"then thank you for the care of the second aunt, we are going to go back to rest, and the second aunt will stay." shang jinghui said politely.

he yi pushed shang jinghui's wheelchair to continue to walk forward, took a few steps and couldn't help but look back, xu qian was still standing there watching them, and when he saw he yi turn back, he smiled and waved at he yi.

he yi did not respond to her, turned his head to shang jinghui and said, "i feel that the second aunt is a little strange." 

"she was expecting me to die sooner." shang jinghui did not shy away from saying.

he yi immediately frowned and asked angrily, "why?" she's good or bad. 

"grandpa is old and in poor health, i died the whole business is their second room, of course she hopes that i will die early." shang jing said lightly.

he would tell he yi that this was to make he yi wary of the second uncle's family, in case the family knew that he yi had damaged his child, he would not necessarily do anything.

now the month is not yet pregnant, you can temporarily live in the old house, and after a while, he yi's belly will definitely cause suspicion, so after the spring festival, he will take he yi out, so as not to cause these people with ghost fetuses to do harm to he yi and the baby.

"my husband won't be like the second aunt hopes, you have to live with me for a hundred years!" let the bad women die on their own! he yi said very angrily.

shang jinghui felt that he was a little funny like this, shook his hand and gently squeezed it, and followed his words: "yes, we want to live a long life." 

he yi immediately held out his little thumb, shook it in front of shang jingjian and said, "that pull hook!" 

shang jinghui cooperated and pulled the hook with him, and he yi put his mind at ease and continued to push shang jinghui forward.

because he promised he yi to take him to see the stars on new year's day, shang jinghui deliberately vacated the time and asked people to clean up a long-idle mountain villa in advance.