Part 15

in fact, he yi had never taken the initiative to share food with others, and even his mother, who had taken care of him for many years, had never enjoyed this treatment.

because of autism, at that time he had almost no empathy ability, would not consider the feelings of others at all, only knew that he wanted to eat, and was afraid that he would starve at home alone, so he occupied all the things he liked to eat at home like a puppy, and his mother came to rob him without giving, and sometimes he would go crazy and attack each other.

unexpectedly, the first time i wanted to share with shang jinghui, i was actually rejected.

he yi didn't quite understand why shang jingjian didn't eat such a delicious thing, but he didn't have to understand the problem, and after being rejected, he happily ate alone.

the hotel where the meal is under the name of the shang group, the manager heard that the big boss came, and he was excited and nervous, personally introduced the best private room with he yi, and when ordering, he has been carefully waiting next to him.

there are many industries in the business, and such a figure as shang zong is not something that his little hotel manager can easily see.

i heard that although the general manager of the business has a bad temper, but the rewards and punishments are clear, as long as the work is done well, there is no chance of promotion and salary increase, the manager can't help but want to show himself in front of the business jinghui, which is particularly attentive.

soon after he yi married shang jingjian, the manager and employees did not know him, and when they saw him sitting and eating with shang jinghui, they speculated about his identity.

he yi looked very young, and he was eating snacks in his hand, looking like he was not yet an adult, plus everyone thought that shang would not look at a fool, so no one guessed at the identity of the merchant's young wife, and thought he was a relative of the merchant.

shang jinghui chose two dishes he wanted to eat, and then let he yi continue to order, he yi looked at the exquisite pictures on the menu, felt that all of them were delicious, and ticked a bunch.

"too much to eat." shang jinghui reminded him.

he yi retracted his paws and said grievously, "but these dishes look delicious..."

shang jinghui did not get used to him, "if you want to eat it later, don't waste it." 

he yi had to re-select a few dishes he wanted to eat the most, and then waited for the dishes to be served while continuing to eat snacks.

when the manager saw the situation, he became more and more convinced that this beautiful little boy was a relative of the big boss's family, and the next second he heard he yi and shang jinghui say: "husband, i want to shh, is there a bathroom here?" 

the manager was so surprised that he was not able to do it, and he was glanced at by shang jinghui before he returned to god, he coughed, and quickly said to he yi: "there is something, i will take you there." 

he yi put down the snacks in his hand and went out to the toilet, did not notice that the manager and the waiter were secretly looking at him, as soon as he entered the house, he smiled and giggled to shang jingjian's side and said: "husband, i am back." 

shang jing saw that his hands were full of water, and handed him a handkerchief over, "wipe it clean." 

he yi obediently took the handkerchief and wiped it, and then skillfully put the used handkerchief in his pocket and continued to eat his snacks.

when the manager saw the situation, he was very confused in his heart, and he said that the object of the shangzong's rush was a fool, but this one didn't look like ah, it was just childish.