Part 49

according to the tradition of the merchants in previous years, there will be a large family gathering on the evening of the second day of the new year, in addition to the main family, most of the people from the side branches will also come over, and the female relatives who have married out will also bring their husbands and children back to get together, it is reasonable to say that shang jinghui should take he yi to meet these people.

although the relatives who could come to their wedding came to participate in the wedding, there were still many people who could not get away because of various things, and they did not get together so much during the spring festival.

originally, on the wedding day, shang jinghui should have led he yi to recognize people, but he was not in good health and energy at that time, he could not last so long, and he only planned to go through a formality, plus he yi also made a mess of the wedding banquet, so he skipped this link, and they have not had any contact with those relatives in the past few months.

outsiders don't know their emotional state, and naturally they don't know how much shang jinghui values he yi now.

after he yi made a wedding banquet, the name of the fool spread far and wide, and no one thought that shang jinghui would really like a fool, although there were rumors that shang jinghui was very special to he yi, but most people still thought that he yi was only shang jinghui's nominal wife, and it was just an object used to celebrate.

similar rumors and rumors shang jinghui naturally heard about it, before he did not specifically clarify that he felt that it was not necessary, but now he wanted to give he yi a dignified name, wanting everyone to know his feelings for he yi, so that no one dared to chew his tongue behind his back and say bad things about he yi.

this family gathering is a great time.

however, he yi was now pregnant, and he had just been frightened not long ago, and shang jing was afraid that there were too many people at the banquet, and if there were many accidents that would affect he yi, he hesitated for half a day, and finally consulted he yi's opinion and asked him if he wanted to attend the banquet.

he yi stayed at home for two days, just felt a little bored, heard that there was a banquet, thought that there must be a lot of good food there, and immediately excitedly told shang jinghui that he wanted to go.

"then let's change our clothes." shang jinghui made a decision.

he yi followed shang jinghui to the cloakroom, and when he saw shang jinghui take him out of the dress, he frowned and said, "do you want to wear a dress?" but my stomach is a lot fatter, will i not be able to wear it? "

shang jinghui smiled, "didn't you just measure your size once a few years ago?" this set is newly made, i deliberately let them enlarge the waistline a little, come over and try to see if it fits. "

originally, when the clothes were sent over, he yi should have tried it, if it didn't fit, he could let people change it, and as a result, shang jingyun's file was out, and shang jinghui didn't think of letting he yi try on clothes.

he yi has recently worn casual models, and suddenly changed into a slim shirt vest and suit, feeling unaccustomed to his body.

shang jinghui was helping he yi buckle, seeing that he yi was always twisting and twisting and not knowing what he was doing, so that he didn't button it for half a day, so angry that he slapped he yi's ass and said without anger: "don't move." 

"it's uncomfortable to wear, it's too tight." he yi complained bitterly.

shang jing glanced at him, buttoned the top button, and then said, "the size is obviously just right."